chapter thirsty

"A shopping center?" I question as he parks his car. "Mhm." He turns off his car, taking the keys out and opening the door. "Well come on then, I have some shit to do." "O-oh right. Okay." 

"Kacchan! Stop walking so fast, I cant keep up." He continues to walk faster so I do a slight jog to keep up. Where is he even walking to? I look in front of us, the direction he's walking in. A jewelry store? Why would we need to go there? I'm right behind Kacchan now, "K-Kacchan." I gently tug at his arm, pulling the coat away from him slightly. He stops, "What?" He asks in a soft voice, which surprises me. "W-well. . . never mind." I turn my face away. he continues to walk until we reach the store. He holds the door open for me. "Eh?" "Go inside, dumb ass." I frown, embarrassed and walk inside. The glass cases holding many different inside of them are being wiped down by an expensive looking lady. "Oh hello darlings, I'll be right with you in one moment." By the tone of her voice, she seems nice. I walk further into the store, noticing that it smells like clean laundry almost, not a bad thing, maybe it's the cleaner she's using to wipe down the cases. "Um. . . Kacchan? What are we here for?" "Pick out a ring." "H-huh? Why would I need to do that?" He rolls his eyes. "Just do it." I blink a few times, processing the command he has just given to me. "Okay then. . . does it have to be like, a really extreme one?" "No, just bands are okay. It's whatever you want." "Oh. . . okay." I peer over a glass case full of rings, most of them with diamonds on them, which I honestly have never really been into. I think it's kind of. . . ugly.

This one is cute. It's a simple white gold band that has words on the inside of it. "I like this one, Kacchan." I point at it. "The one with words inside of it?" I nod my head. "Uh, miss?" Kacchan gets the attention of the lady. "Yes?" She walks over behind the case we're in front of. "How much for two of those?" "For two? around. . . five hundred, and of you want them customized it'd be an extra thirty dollars per ring." "Wait. . . don't tell me you're going to buy them, Kacchan." He turns to me, "go step outside for a minute." "Wait, no!" I protest. "You cant just do tha-" "Please?" He has never ever once said please to me in all the time that I've known him. He's never said please to anyone actually now that I think about it. His eyes. . . I sigh in defeat as I stomp outside. Kacchan. . . 

"Come on, nerd. I'm taking you to go eat." "Oh, you're done in there." I look at his empty hands, "I'm glad you didn't get those rings." "Why?" He chuckles. "Because you should use your money on better things." "like what?" He asks as he starts to walk back towards his car, I follow him, "Oh well, you know, things you need." He hums in response.  "Wait, you're taking me to go eat somewhere?" "Sure am." I laugh, "You don't have to, silly." "I know, but i want to." "Since when?" "Since. . . that's a secret." I furrow my eyebrows, "Why with all the secrets and stuff all of a sudden?" "No reason." "That's another secret! Kacchan." I whine. 

okay so, I'm so sorry for not uploading, this has been in my drafts for very long time because i though I would've finished it by now but i haven't. so now i am. if we' re being honest, we know I'm not going to upload, so yall can just have this to hold you over until i do. I'm very sorry, i just do not have the motivation to write right now.