Chapter twenty one, no, you stupid

I clutch on to Kacchan's hand for dear life. Anxiety and excitement rush through my veins as we walk through the large doors, held open by what seems to be butlers? This is already too rich for me. I wrap my arms, as well as the sheet, around Kacchan's arm tightly. I look up at him as he looks down at me, "You good?" He raises a brow. I nod my head against his arm and we continue to walk closer to the building, and then, through the doors. "It's huge. . ." I says as I look around the massive room, connected to corridors and a few rooms along the walls. A very long table is in the center of everything, with good looking food and soda on top of it. "Yeah." We walk around for awhile, just looking at all of the richness, until music starts playing. It seems like a popular pop song. People start dancing as they become more comfortable with their surroundings, other people are having conversations and eating. A few couples have already started. . . kissing too. I avert my gaze quickly. "Um, you want to go get some food?" I nod my head, still clinging to his arm.

Chicken nuggets. . . five whole twenty piece boxes. . . of chicken nuggets as well as a few five piece boxes. "You want some of those, nerd?" "Yeah." I smile. "Small box?" "Mhm." He hands me a small box of chicken nuggets, "And what to drink, nerd?" He says in a slightly more sophisticated voice, as if he was a butler himself. I giggle, "How about a can of Dr. Pepper?" He hands me a can of the soda from a big blue ice chest near the side of the table. He gets himself a whole big bag of jalapeno chips and a beer of some sort. Kacchan opens the bag and begins to eat the chips, in such a normal and nonchalant way, that it's almost funny. "Why a whole bag?" "There's plenty left for other bitches." I laugh, "Why a beer?" " 'Cause I can." "Mm. . . Legally, not yet." I smirk. "Well the law can go fuck itself, if I'm at a party, I'm going to have myself a beer. Besides, these kind don't taste like shit, if I don't drink it now, it'll be gone by the time I actually want one." What strategic thinking, "Oh."

"Deku!" Uraraka jumps on me, "I made it!" She draws out her words, "I see that, I can also tell you're a bit tipsy too, huh?" I pinch her nose. "Eep!" She covers her nose, "Well, yeah maybe, I saw the drinks before I saw you, so don't blame me." I giggle. "So, mister Katsuki," Uraraka puts her hand on Kacchan's shoulder, "how are you this fine night?" "Fine. . ." "Oh well that's wicked. Oh and me? I'm doing great, thanks for asking." Kacchan glares at her. Uraraka glares back, still smiling. "Well!" She turns back around to me, "you two love birds make sure to use protection! Peace." She makes the peace sign with her fingers as she walks back to the table of food with Tsuyu. I look back over at Kacchan, who's face is now red. I laugh nervously.

Me and Kacchan sit down against the wall underneath a window and eat our food in awkward silence. "Hey, Deku." I look up from my box of chicken nuggets, it's Jiro. "Oh, hi Jiro." I smile, but she doesn't smile back, instead, she stares down Kacchan. "O-oh, this is um, Bakugou Katsuki." "Bakugou, what kind of music do you like?" She asks frankly. "Why in the hell should I answer to you, extra?" Jiro glares at him for a moment, but then completely drops her expression and turns back to me, "Deku, there's someone I want you to meet," "Hey, you can't just do that shit-" out of no where, Jiro pulls a guy out from behind her, his hair is yellow but also has a black lightning bolt looking thing in his hair, his style is very 'punk rock' from what Kacchan has taught me, and so is Jiro's now that I think about it. It doesn't
look like they're in costume. "This is my best friend, Kaminari Denki, he's wanting to make more friends too so I thought this would be a good opportunity to introduce you guys." She smiles proudly, "Nice to meet you, Kaminari, my name is Midoriya Izuku, but you can just call me Deku." I hold out my hand while standing up. "We can skip the formal stuff, call me Denki." He smiles widely as he puts out a fist. I look down at his fist then back at his face, and put my fist to his, resulting in a fist bump. "Oh, Deku, me and Jiro are going to play beer pong, want to join?" He grins. I look behind me, at Kacchan. "Go ahead." He takes a sip of his beer. I turn back to Denki and Jiro "Sure!"