Chapter twenty eightttd

"Deku." I look over at Kacchan from my bed, he's over on his bed sitting with his hands in his crossed legs.  "Tonight, after class, be ready." I tilt my head, confused. "Why?" "It's a. . . surprise." I grin, "Okay." He rolls his eyes and leans his back against the wall. He's wearing sweatpants and a skull shirt today. He recently re-painted his nails black. Something about black nails on him just makes everything so. . . so perfect. I wish he'd do his eyeliner more often too. "Does the surprise include you wearing eyeliner?" I say in a hopeful voice, trying to persuade him into doing so. "Tch, no. Stop being. . . a big stupid dummy or I'll kick your ass." I furrow my eyebrows in amused confusion, "You don't have to be mean, Kacchan." I put my hands over my face dramatically and raise the pitch of my voice. After a moment too long of silence, I open my eyes, being met with Kacchan's face. "AH!" I scream as I fall backwards on my bed. "Boo." He grins. "That was mean, Kacchan! I'm going to cry." "Aw come here little baby. Daddy will hold you." He coos. EH? "Wh-what?" He clears his throat, "That sounded wrong. Just- get your stupid ass over here." I hesitantly get up as Kacchan sits down on my bed, and I plop myself right on top of him. "You're weird, Kacchan." I chuckle softly. "Shut up, nerd."

 I nuzzle my face into his neck and for some reason, I'm feeling a very strong urge to lick it. I stick my tongue out and taste his neck, earning a nice reaction from Kacchan. He jolts, "What the fuck, Deku?" "Sorry, but you taste good. . ." "fucking weirdo." "It's true! You taste like caramel and peaches." I place my hand on his chest, his heart is beating fast. "Tch." After awhile Kacchan gently places his arms over my waist and places his hands on my butt. "Does Kacchan think I have a nice booty?" I tease. "Yeah. . ." He trails off. My heart stops, "Kacchan-" "Fuck you, I was zoning out it's not fair." "So you accidently said what was on your mind without meaning to?" I look up at him with wide eyes. "I fucking guess." I smile, amused. "Well okay."

                                                                                      ~~~

Class time. Math class specifically. Ever since the Halloween party, me Jiro and Momo have gotten even closer. Sometimes I'll see the kid that looks like Pikachu in the hallways. They're all really nice to me. I like having friends, it's a good kind of strange I think. I open the door to my class and cautiously step inside, going to an empty table only to be called over by Jiro. "Deku! Get your ass over here! You know better than to sit by yourself." My face heats up from embarrassment as other people stare at me. I reluctantly walk over to her table and sit down. "Don't look so embarrassed, you know you love me." She teases. "I do love you!" She grins. "I love you too Momo!" I say, trying to not leave her out. "Sure." She draws out the 'u' in 'sure' as she rolls her eyes. "I do!" I protest as I shake her arm dramatically. "I love both of you so, so, so much!" I pause and look over at Jiro, "Jiro's rude though." I grin. "Oh shut up!" She playfully smacks my arm. We all giggle. All of a sudden, the professor walks into the classroom, instantly sending a hush over  everyone. 

                                                                                          ~~~

"Hey Deku," Jiro says as we stand up to leave class, "how's that boyfriend of yours?" She smirks. "H-he's not my boyfriend! Yet. . ." "Ooo," she pokes my arm, "Deku's got himself an almost boyfriend." She teases. "Yeah. . ." I chuckle. "So when are you guys gonna get together?" Momo questions. "Um, well, I'm not too sure. Hopefully soon. Maybe I'll get the courage to ask him out. . ." I smile sheepishly. "If you decide to, make sure to record it, I want to see how cute that'd be." I tilt my head in slight confusion. "I ship you guys a fuck ton, just saying." We all begin to walk towards the to exit. "Right." I laugh. We all walk down the hallways and eventually split at the end of it, Jiro and Momo heading to their next class, me heading home. "Bye!" I wave excitedly. The both wave back with wide smiles as they continue to walk and then turn away. I really love my friends.  

                                                                                         ~~~

I need to be ready, huh. Well, I mean, I'm pretty much ready now, right? Maybe he means to look nice. Like, dressed up. He made it seem like he was going to take me somewhere. Right now I'm just wearing a tee shirt and sweatpants, I guess I should change. I walk towards my dresser and open the top drawer, searching around for a cute shirt to wear. I really like my grey turtleneck, it looks like it was knitted, making it have a nice texture on it, so I think I'll wear it tonight. I open my second drawer of the dresser and take out a pair of black ripped jeans. I hold it out in front of my face to see it better, I think this will be cute. Since Kacchan isn't home yet, I might as well just change out here, no point in going into the bathroom. I carefully slip of my sweatpants and then my shirt, leaving me in only my cyan colored underwear. All of a sudden the door flies wide open, casting my naked body in natural sunlight while also sending a chill over me from the new winter air. Kacchan was the culprit of doing this crime, leaving me vulnerable in front of him. He stands completely still in the doorway. He blinks a few times, becomes unbelievably red, and slams the door shut all in a matter of seconds. I whine in extreme embarrassment and shakily put on my clothes. 

I shut my eyes very, very tightly, trying to regain any self confidence that I may have left, and I open the door slowly. I reluctantly open my eyes being met with nothing. I look to the neighboring dorm rooms and see no one near them. "Down here." Kacchan is sitting down beside the door of our dorm. "Oh, um, sorry. . . about that. But I'm ready now! So. . ." Kacchan looks me over, "You look. . . dumb." "Eh. . ?" "Well it's not like I'm going to call you cute or some cheesy shit like that." "b-but you called me cute the other day." "Yeah, I didn't mean to." He averts his eyes from me. I smile to myself, "So that means you think I'm cute but you called me dumb instead?" "Yeah- anyways, let's hurry up and go already." "I knew it! Kacchan you have a weird way of flirting." "Shut up." "I bet that's you flirting too." Kacchan furrows his eyebrows in frustration, or maybe he's just mad that I'm right. I giggle, "Well c'mon Kacchan. We got to get going, right?" He rolls his eyes, "We won't go anywhere if you don't shut the hell up." I frown in slight embarrassment. He stands up abruptly and walks down the corridor, and in the direction of the parking lot. I quickly try and follow along. 

                                                                                            ~~~

"Where are we going, Kacchan?" He turns the corner, "A place." "What kind of place?" Now that I notice it, Kacchan smells nice and looks nice, like, really nice. He's wearing one of his band shirts, a thinner kind of coat over it, pants with a billion pockets, and his black shoes. Oh, a choker and ring earrings too. He even did his eyeliner like I asked too. "A place you'll like, fuck-ass!" He spouts angrily. I giggle sheepishly, "Okay, Kacchan. Um, you look really good." He glances over at me, "Shut up." I smile, "Okay."