Chapter elevenn

Deku pov~

"Okay now repeat after me; fuck." Kacchan says as he motions his hands. "Fuuuuu- but, Kacchan, this feels so wrong. . . I don't want to." I whine and close my eyes tightly. How did it even get to this point?

First, we were talking about how I could've gotten Kacchan sick, even though he had no problem when I asked him to lay with me. Next, he started talking about food and how i cried over strawberry icecream. Then, we went down a rabbit hole of how I was annoying and how he is going to change it. And next thing you know, here I am. Being taught to cuss.

I slowly open my eyes to find Kacchan's glaring at me coldly. I instinctively cover my hands over my eyes quickly. "Do you want to start with a different cuss word then?" The tone in his voice rising slightly. "I- I suppose." "Well then how about, um, damn?" I uncover my gaze but still continue to avoid eye contact for a moment. "D-da...mn. Damn!" Kacchan's eyes widen. "God damm.. you.." he mumbles and covers his mouth with his hand and looks away. I tilt my head slightly to left, where Kacchan was looking to try and get his attention. "I thought you wanted me to cuss. . .?" I ask puzzled. "It's not that. You're just, well, I don't know. Never mind. You did a good job I guess." I stay silent for a moment and only study his expression. He looks away again, past me, trying not to meet my eyes. I frown violently, "If you want me to do something I don't even want to do, you should, at the very least, praise me for it." He glares at me with burning eyes, "I said good job, didnt I?" He says through his teeth." I turn my face in the opposite direction of him quickly, "Well yeah, but I mean like, fully praise me, not just a, 'good job. . . I guess.'" I retaliate, trying not mock him.

We sit it silence for a few minutes. I still face my body away from him in exaggerated fear and now discomfort. I smooth out the wrinkles on my sweat pants and try to sit more comfortably. Kacchan's blankets are in a position underneath me to were it's hurting my legs. All of a sudden, a feel a hand patting my head. "Good job, deku. I'm. . . proud of you." He removes his hand from my head. What was that? Did he really just do that? I whip my head around, "K-kacchan did you just-" "Fucking yes. Do you want me to praise your bitch ass or not?" He half-yell-half-talks. I slowly nod my head, "I do. . ." I say very quietly.

Another long, drawn out silence proceeds. Since I'm impatient and don't enjoy sitting in one spot for long, I manage to inch my self closer to Kacchan ever so slowly. At first, we were probably a foot or two away from each other and now I'm only a couple inches away from him. How creepy. I internally giggle to myself and externally smile. "What in the fuck are you smiling about?" I widen my eyes in suprise, "Oh nothing really. I guess I just thought of something funny." I laugh a little. "Tch." Earlier when we were talking he took off his hoodie and is now only wearing a black tank top, which exposes some very fine looking arm muscles. I wonder if they're as hard as the look? I bet his arms would look nice in a drawing. But I've already drawn him before. . . but that can't stop me from drawing him again can it? It cannot, so I think that's what I'll do. I need a reference of how it feels. For. . . artistic purposes. I slouch down a little, making myself somewhat shorter. I look up at his face and he hasn't seemed to notice me yet. I stick my finger out cautiously and then gently. . . poke. Rock hard. Will be very useful for art. Yes, yes. Kacchan slowly looks down at me. I slouch down even more to avoid the deadly glare of Kacchan. He extends his arm out towards me and then pokes my cheek. Eh? Is he not mad? I poke him back, but this time, on his forearm. He then proceeds to poke me back, but on my forehead. I then do something very risky and poke his upper thigh, an unexpected turn of events. Kacchan stares at me for a moment but then pokes me back, on my upper thigh as well. My heart rate might as well be off the charts at this point. This silent battle of poking is awkward. Probably because of the silence. I poke his side, and he jolts a little. Is he ticklish? I poke him again in the same area, and he simply closes his eyes shut and bends over a little. I do it again. And again. All resulting in the same reaction. I then begin to full on tickle him.

"Fuck! Deku! Ahhh goddamn it!" I just giggle. At this point Kacchan is laying on his back with tears in his eyes from being tickled. He grabs ahold of one of my arms, and then the other. And flips himself on top of me. "This is payback, fucker!" He yells as he starts to tickle me. He aggressively holds both of my hands with one of his above my head and tickles me with his other. "K-kacchan! Stop! I'm going to die!" I scream. He just grins with an evil look in his eye. What an interesting position I'm in, we're on his bed, he's on top of me, and holding my hands above my head. "Ka. . .chan!" "What is it? You want me to stop?" He asks teasingly. "Yes, yes. Please do." "Well, why should I?" "Well I- I'll do anything you want! Just stop or I'm going to die!" He stops for a moment, "Anything?" "Yes, anything."  "Well. . .okay." He let's go of my wrists and sits back, still on top of me. I look up at him with tears still in my eyes from the tickling. He turns his face away. He slowly starts to come back down and lays on top of me, he whispers in my ear, "Say fuck." His warm breath causing a very little amount of sticky condensation to form on my ear was making my heart pound like crazy. The majority of my blood has made it's way to my face. Apparently him being on top of me wasn't good enough for the gay gods. "But. . . Kacchan. . ." "Come on. I know you can." His deep voice cuts through my racing thoughts. He licks the outside of my ear. "K-kacchan what're you. . ." "Say it." Saying the word won't make the world end. Nothing bad will happen and my mom will never know. I can do it. "F-fuck." I exhale sharply. "Wow, what a good boy you are. How should I praise you?" "How should. . . I don't know. . ." I say quietly. He kisses my neck. "Eep!" I wriggle myself out from underneath him and quickly hide myself under his blankets. Why was Kacchan doing that? I didn't mind it, but why? I'm confused. "Hey Deku. I'm proud of you for saying fuck." How ironic. "T-t-thanks?" I stutter, still shaken up from what just happened. "I'm going to go get food. Want anything?" He asks as if nothing happened. "N-no." Please leave so I can be in confusion peacefully. "You sure?" "Yes." "Well okay. See you in a bit." I don't respond and I simply just remain underneath his covers until I hear the jiggling of his keys and closing of the door. I peek my head out to see if he is really gone. I look left, then right. And it does appear as if he has gone. I sit up slowly, letting the blanket fall around my waist.

Boys are so confusing. We've never even kissed before or held hands! So why would he. . . Why. Why. Why. My heart can't take this, it's going to explode! He can't just do that and leave! I mean I was into it sure, but I have to live with him for the rest of the year! What if he starts to hate me in a month or two. What then? I mean I don't even know my feelings for him at the moment. I think I like him? I mean, I really shouldn't. So many things could go wrong. He could just be trying to hurt me. What if he was pranking me? He wouldn't do that. Would he? I don't think so? I don't know what to do. But luckily I know someone who does. I rush over to my bed and hide under my own covers and violently press Uraraka's contact and then the call button. Please help me.

                              ~~~

Uraraka didn't know what to do either sadly. The utter disappointment in myself was simply immeasurable. She hasn't been in very many relationships, so her advice didn't help much. I cover my head with my blanky. Kacchan, why? He's mean. That's why. Ughhh. This is terrible. I curl myself into a tight ball. I guess I'll take a nap to calm myself down.

I close my eyes and begin to drift into unconsciousness when I suddenly hear the door open and close. Then jiggling of keys and lastly weight on a his squeaky bed. Why. Why. Why. He starts to hum a song. Why. Why. Why. This isn't a big deal right? Right?

"Hey, Deku? I'm sorry about all of that." What? My breathing begins to quicken and my palms begin to sweat. "W-why did you do that?" I ask quietly. "I. . .I don't know." I don't respond, instead I just stay in the close quarters of underneath my blanket. What does one do in a situation like this? Laugh it off and then go back to life normally? "Were you pranking me?" "What? No. I wouldn't do that to you." I get out from underneath my covers slowly and go over to his bed. At this point he is already done eating so the remains of his food are on his nightstand. I sit next to him cautiously and put my head on him. I hold my breath, waiting for a reaction. For a moment it's nothing, but then he wraps his arm around me and let's it rest on my waist. I close my eyes and just simply listen to his heartbeat. A fast one. I wonder why that is?