Chapter twenty sicks

"K-Kacchan. . .!" He licks the side of my ear. "What is it baby?" "B-b-baby?" "Mhm." He smiles, "You don't like it?" His voice seems deeper than before, but not in a frustrated or aggravated way. "W-well. . . I do like it. . . b-but. . ."  He puts his hand on my chest and pushes me down gently. "But what?" "I- I- I don't know." I stutter. "What were you going to say, Deku?" "W-well it just. . . made my body tingle. It's never happened to me before. . ." He chuckles, "Well, I'll make it worse." He kisses my neck again, this time sucking on my neck. I let out a small whine. "I like your abs, Deku." he traces his finger around my stomach muscles, only barely, causing goosebumps to form on my skin. "Mm~" I stifle a moan. He kisses my chest, then slightly underneath my ribcage, making his way lower and lower down. At this point, my. . . area is hard, throbbing more and more with Kacchan's every touch. "You get excited easily, huh?" I laugh nervously, "W-w-well, yeah. . ." I lower my voice, "after all, I've never. . ." His eyes widen, "You're a virgin?" He asks in a soft voice. "Y-yeah." I say as quiet as possible. "We should wait." He sits up. "W-why?" I furrow my eyebrows in disappointment. "I don't want to ruin anything." "How would you ruin anything?" I ask, very confused. "The. . . the last time I had. . . sex, I was broken up the following day." He rubs his nose bridge with his index finger and thumb. "W-why?" "I don't know. That's why ive been trying to meet up with dumb bitch shitty hair." "Kirishima?" "Yeah. . . him." "Wait, so are you over him?" "Yeah. You're the only one I want." He turns his face away. "R-really?" I sit up excitedly, accedentaly hitting my head against his. "S-sorry!" "Ow, fuck-ass." I open my eyes, noticing he fell. "Ah, are you okay?" I lean over him and put my right hand on his forehead gently. "Yeah, I'm okay." I sigh our of relief, "I'm so sorry." He sits up, pulling himself out from under me and slides off the side of the bed. "W-wait, I want to. . . to have sex with you." I practically whine. "We should. . . we should wait. At least until after." I tilt my head to the side, "Until after what?" I ask curiously. "You'll see." He says in a strange tone of voice. "I'll be back in a minute." He walks off to the bathroom and closes the door behind him.

"Move over." He states. I do as he says and scoot over, pulling the blanket down for him. He lays underneath the covers and pulls his blanket on top of him. "Hey Kacchan?" "What?" "Can we hold hands?" He chuckles softly, "Why?" "I don't know. . ." He grabs ahold of my hands and intertwines our fingers and rests our hands in between our heads. "Deku." "Yeah?" He pauses, "I'm. . . really happy I met your stupid ass." I giggle, "I'm happy I met you too, Kacchan." He smiles. I love it when he does that.

Yooo. Okay so, this chapter is short. But! It has a reason. So, I have more planned for the next couple chapters, but I felt like it would be too much for this chapter? I mean, this is really a continuation of the last chapter, so it wouldn't sit right with me continuing a continuation if that makes any sense. I also wanted to say, I love all of your guy's comments. They're all so funny and sweet and they always put a smile on my face. So, if you've commented, just know you're loved with all of my heart and more. I also appreciate everyone who's read so far! I had no idea my story was going to blow up like it did. Annnnnd one last thing, follow my Instagram! I'll occasionally post when I'll be updating my story and I put poles up too sometimes so feel free to ask questions on there:) @killerrobotsfromouterspacee :>>:>:>:>:>  oh and of course you can always dm me on there:$