Chapter thirty seveñ

The car ride over to his moms house hasn't been half bad, listening to his very loud and extreme music has been nice, and he's been trying to act like he doesn't care when he obviously does. We pull into his parents drive way, and exhales as if he's been holding his breath the entire ride here. "Are you okay?" "Yeah my mom is just a bitch." I blink a few times in surprise. "Oh." His mom is mean? He was so blunt about it as if it's obvious to everyone that she is. He blinks too in realization of what he had just said, "I didn't mean it like that! I love her and all that giddy shit she's just. . . Well, a bitch." I burst out laughing, "Kacchan!" "What, fucker??" "You can't just say that about your mom! That's so rude" "Yeah, yeah whatever nerd get over it she's just as 'rude'" I smile at him, "Well let's go in and see."

"Oh my goodness! What beautiful hair! Sweetheart you are truly blessed. It's very nice to meet you, I'm Katsuki's mother, you can call me Mitsuki." She smiles warmly. "O-oh! Thank you very much Ms. Katsuki, thank you for welcoming me into your home." I bow slightly and rise back up to smile at her. "Don't be so formal, it's our pleasure." Her and her husband made a perfect half and half baby. He looks exactly like both of them. "Don't act so nice just because you don't know him mom." He rolls his eyes. "Shut the hell up Katsuki." She does a quick and hard karate chop to his head, which leaves a part in his hair. I hold in a laugh, but it makes it's way out easily. "You guys seem very close." "Yeah some would say that." His mom scoffs. So this is where he gets his screaming and name calling nature from.

"Wow your room is pretty cute." It's small, but not as small as the dorms back at college. Kacchan has action figures of wrestlers and posters of super hero movies on his walls. "I didn't know you liked wrestling? And super heros?" He quickly takes all of his nerd things and shoves them under his bed. "S-shut up asshole!" I giggle. "You really are cute. Put your stuff back out, I like it." He looks away from me with his arms crossed. "Fuck you." "Yeah yeah whatever tough guy." I tease as I poke his arm. "What's that, fucker?" All of a sudden he tackles me onto his bed, he pins my arms above my head and gets close to my face, "Say what you wanna say, nerd." He softened his voice quite a bit, not quite a whisper though. My face lights on fire, "Oh, um. . ."

"KATSUKIIII!"

"Jesus christ." He let's go of my arms and raises up to a sitting position over my crotch. "You got lucky this this time, fuck face." He gets up and turns away, and leaves the room closing the door behind him. I lay in the exact position he left me in, unable to speak, unable think. Kacchan. . .

Hey you guys:) short update but maybe you thirsty fuckers will like it lmao. Hope you all enjoy. For those of you who enjoy my other klance fanfic, I also gave it an update. Feel free to read if you haven't:) as always, don't expect much from me, but I'm sure I'll be back:)