Chapter fifteen:^>

I wake up to the familiar smell of cologne and caramel. Kacchan. . . I lay still with my eyes closed, appreciating the lack of space between us. I begrudgingly open my eyes and inspect his face, Kacchan looks so. . . calm. His lips are slightly parted, taking in air, and breathing it out slowly. Kacchan's skin is fair and smooth looking. I cup the side of his face with my hand and brush my thumb over his cheekbone. A small smile creeps on his face while the rest of his face remains still and unbothered. I move the same hand that was on his face up and through his hair, which is surprisingly soft and silky. I rest my forehead against his before slowly making my way out of bed. I quietly undress and put on new, more suitable clothes for class, and then I leave.

The distance from the dorms to campus is only a five to ten minute walk, which isn't too terrible considering the weather. Although it's getting colder as the end of October nears, it's nothing you can't handle. I watch my feet as I walk one step at a time through the dead grass, causing it to flatten and leave small footprints.

After I arrive in campus I make my way towards my math class, the least favorite of my classes. Algebra is not my strong suit, but I can usually make it out with an A or a B grade if I try hard enough. I walk down the hall and to the classroom, I open the door and slowly walk towards an empty seat, trying not to bother anyone. Even though it's been months since my first class in here, I have yet to make any friends. Which is fine by me, but people seem to be somewhat uncomfortable in my presence, leaving me dirty looks and quiet murmuring. However, I have no idea whether they're talking about me, or someone near me, so I don't really let it bother me too much.

Before class starts I look around at the desks near me and simply do nothing to pass the time before the professor gets here. A few rows of desks in front of me, I notice a familiar looking black ponytail. I squint, trying to make out if that's the same lady I saw from the café or not. She turns her head to the side to talk to some other girl beside her, who has a dark, purple blue hair color. Neither of them seem to notice me much though. If she really is the girl from the café then I cant believe that I'm just now noticing her. It's not like the classroom is that big, it only has around twenty to thirty people in it because it's a morning class. Disappointed in myself once again, I lay my head down in my arms. 

                                                                                                ~~~

After class ends I decide to drop in, uninvited, to Uraraka's dorm. Hopefully she'll be able to comfort me in times of need. . . which is, well, right now. Through the whole math lesson, I wasn't able to focus. All I could do was think about him. I am very disappointed in myself for a number of reasons, why did I have to cry? Why was I being so selfish? And why did I let myself fall for a guy I knew I wasn't supposed to? Liking your roommate isn't cute or romantic, it's not allowed. It causes problems, on both ends. 

                                                                                               ~~~

"Uraraka!!" I say in an overdramatic sad voice as I throw my hands around her small build. She giggles as she returns the hug, "What's wrong, Deku?" I sniffle, "Everything." I draw out the word annoyingly. We untangle and she brings me inside her dorm while holding my hand. "It's alright," she coos, "Want to tell me about it?" "Yeah. . ." I pout. 

Since Tsuyu was in class, me and Uraraka had the whole dorm room to ourselves, anything we said would be purely between us, which is the way I like it. Besides, if it somehow got out and around to Kacchan he would probably want to get a new dorm or something like that and I wouldn't want him to go to all of the trouble for that. 

"So why don't you just tell him? Tsuyu confessed to me and I didn't have a problem living with her, so I'm sure Bakugou won't care, and if he does then that's his problem." I wish. "Well I feel bad because I'm not even supposed to like him. . . I mean we have to live together so I don't want him to hate me or anything. And he probably likes someone else. . " Kirishima. "Who?" I hesitate to answer and avert my eyes, "Well, um, his ex I think."

 "And why do you think so?" "Well y'know the guy with red hair that served us last time at that café?" She nods. "Well that's his ex boyfriend, and for some reason I decided to bring Kacchan there without remembering that his ex was there and then they talked and now they're going to meet up." Uraraka stays silent for a moment, "And? that's not a big deal- actually why are they meeting up?" "I think Kirishima is going to apologize to Katsuki for cheating or something like that." I let my eyes wander away from hers. "He cheated? Well I don't see why Katsuki would want to get back with someone who's already broken his trust. . ." "Right, but see, when I asked Kacchan about him liking Kirishima, he hesitated, for like a fat minute." "Deku, you're probably just overthinking it, when he came over last time, I really thought he liked you. Just the way he was acting and how close he was always next to you told me that he did. And I don't think those feelings would just go away after a couple of weeks." I pause, "You really think he likes me. . .?" "Of course I do, it's obvious. If it makes you feel better I could go over to your dorm and test the waters?" I giggle at her statement and cover my mouth, "I would really appreciate that." She smiles widely, "Then just text me when."

                                                                                             ~~~

I struggle to open the door with my key but eventually make it open with the brute force of my muscles. I really crack myself up, a small smile seeps onto my face. since leaving Uraraka's dorm I've felt so much better about myself and Kacchan, everything really. Why do I have such a great friend? As I walk in I notice that the room is empty, and my bed is made. I frown at the act of kindness, "Well thanks for that I guess. . ." I mumble to no one in particular. I put down the little things I've been holding with me and peek my head in the bathroom to check if he was there. Well, it looks like I'm completely alone, which doesn't happen too, too often. What to do. . . taking a nap is always an option, however, there are better things to do than that. I walk over to my bed and sit down on it, letting my legs hang of the side comfortably. Music. . . I haven't listened to music in awhile. . . I open up my laptop and look up the type of music Kacchan listens to. While I like all music, I have a specific craving for this type of music; heavy metal, and well, of course some "heavy" emo music. Sleeping with Sirens and Attila are bands that I learned from Kacchan and have taken quite a  liking to. Which honesty, is somewhat out of character for me, but it feels so comfortable. 

Drawing while listening is somewhat of a task for me because I can never focus on just one of them, but I power through it and draw a masterpiece. Not really a masterpiece. . . but more so a sketch. To be specific, a sketch of a kitty. I spend the next hour or so doing this and waiting for Kacchan to return so I can call Uraraka over. 

To be continued cuz I don't wanna write anymore lmao. I will update again soon tho lol. Thanks for readinggggg C: