Chapter 4

It's been a few months and Rowan is leaving soon. Quinn and I are still good friends but he distanced himself a little and I have no idea why, besides the fact that it's upsetting me it kind of bought Emma and Darren's attention too. Right now I was at Dunkin Donuts with Rowan, he's leaving in a few weeks. He was talking about how the area he's going to live in Italy is going to be big.

I ordered iced coffee, an egg bagel and he got a regular bagel and Iced Tea. I couldn't stop giggling because he had a cream cheese mustache. 'What's so funny?' he said, finishing the rest of his iced tea. 'You have cream cheese all over your upper lip.' I said between laughs. His eyes widened and he licked his lips, and I unconsciously bit my lip sadly as always. We both started laughing.

After eating we went to his apartment which shows the whole view. He took off my jacket and his too. After sitting down and scrolling on Netflix we picked A walk to remember. During the movie I felt his hand creeping up my thigh.

'It's a bit hot isn't it?' I asked shyly. 'I mean yeah you're wearing a shirt underneath your sweatshirt maybe you need to take your sweatshirt off' Rowan said while trying to keep his smirk.

I bit my lip and took my sweatshirt off. 'I feel much better now,' I said smiling. 'Yeah?' he asked, smiling back. I responded saying yeah and changed our positions to me laying my head on his chest with our legs tangled up together. We continued watching the movie until it finished, I hadn't realized I was crying until he brushed off my tears by kissing them off.

'Salty' he murmured. I noticed he had tears in his eyes too but they refused to leave. 'Why are you crying?' he asked me. 'The movie, no shit. This makes me sob every time I watch it. It's like it gets sadder each time. Nicholas Sparks did us so dirty, my heart. I think the bigger question is why were you crying?' I said.

"Well technically I'm not crying I just have tears in my eyes either way because of the movie.' he softly whispered, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear. Next thing I know is we're kissing like deep kissing. He kisses my neck and sucks on it and then looks into my eyes and asks 'I've been wanting to ask this for a while. Would you like to move with me to Italy? I talk a lot about you at work so they seem to like you and they said I can bring you with me. Please move with me. Trust me it'll be fan-fucking-tastic I mean of course if you want to I'm not pressuring you not at all you can take your time obviously if you want to or-' I cut his rambling off by kissing him.

'Of course, I would love to.' I said

I think I love him

He lifted my chin and looked me in the eyes. Shit did I say that out loud. He kissed my temple and said 'Yes you did say that out loud but I love you too thank you for wanting to move with me' and that's how the rest of the night went with us cuddling and slowly falling asleep.

                                                                         ...

I sat on the couch holding onto Rowan's hand like if my life depended on it staring at Emma while waiting for Quinn to come.

'So, uh yeah I honestly don't even know what to say. But I guess whatever makes you happy just go with it there's just one thing but I'm positive Quinn will ask it. If you are going to go, which you will most likely don't forget to call me everyday tell me everything and visit and you know.' Emma said with a small smile on her face.

We all snapped our heads towards the door when we heard it open, Quinton came in and stared at us. He had an unexplainable emotion painted across his face so I don't know what he's thinking. His eyes went to Rowan then to me then to Emma then to our hands. After what felt like eternity he went to his room slamming the door shut without sparing us a second glance.

'Uhm...I'm just going to go get him and tell him you guys have to tell us something important. Be right back' she said and then knocked on Quinton's room and he let her in. I looked at Rowan and smiled tightly. I think he could tell it was fake since he grabbed the side of my head and leaned me onto his shoulder.

The next five minutes went with them still talking in the room and Rowan rubbing circles on my thigh while whispering sweet nothings in my ear. I felt comfortable yet scared Quinn's opinion matters a lot to me. I hope he doesn't pull the me or him shit. I sat up straight as soon as I saw them walk out of the room.

His white sleeves were pulled up to his elbows and he didn't change from his black slacks. Wait, was he trying to seem intimidating?

As he sat down I held onto Rowan's hand tighter. 'Hello my name is Quinton as you already know but my nickname is Quinn, something you can't call me. What did you both wanna tell me? I kind of want to sleep if you can't tell I'm quite tired hence why I went to my room with Emma walking in saying you guys have something to tell us or me and other stuff too. So go ahead,' he said.

'Well I wanted to tell you I'm moving to Italy with Rowan because he loves me and I love him.' I said, trying to muster up some confidence.

'No' he said.

'What do you mean no?' I said slowly

'I mean no, what other specific languages do you want to hear it in? You're not going.' he said

'I am. You're not my dad you can't tell me what to do I'm going, besides I wasn't asking I was telling.' I said

He got up and grabbed my wrist and led me to his room and I let him because we needed to talk. He shut and locked his door and leaned on it with his arms crossed and his gaze to the floor. I can sense the anger radiating off him, he has no right to be angry though. 'You're joking right?' he asked.

'No I'm not. You actually don't even have a right to be angry, you don't even care about me. I mean you proved it these past weeks or months by ignoring me or distancing yourself from me' I said.

'I DO FUCKING CARE ABOUT YOU WHICH IS WHY I'M TELLING YOU NOT TO MOVE WITH HIM. I DON'T FUCKING TRUST HIM, YOU'VE ONLY KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR WHAT A FEW MONTHS AND OH 'I LOVE YOU' AND NOW YOU'RE MOVING TO A DIFFERENT COUNTRY OR SOME SHIT. I. DON'T. TRUST. HIS. ASS. THERE I SAID IT. BESIDES MULTIPLE MORE REASONS' He shouted.

I was pissed but I was also upset. I had tears in my eyes. I hate him right now, it's like he's trying to act like the bad guy. 'WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? HUH?' I push against his chest making his back collide with the door.

'WHY CAN'T YOU LET ME BE HAPPY DO YOU HATE ME THAT MUCH? WHAT ARE THE OTHER REASONS YOU COWARD? I DO LOVE HIM WE'VE KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR LONGER THAN A FEW MONTHS ALMOST A YEAR AND HE LOVES ME BACK. YOU DON'T EVEN SPEAK TO ME AND NOW ALL THE SUDDEN YOU CHANGE. BESIDES YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU TOO SO YOU'RE DOING THIS PURPOSELY' I shouted back.

He moved out of the door's way and stood in front of his bed facing the floor again. I was about to turn the knob until I heard him talk in a low voice saying 'Don't come crying to me in the end.' The only thing I said before I left was 'So this is goodbye, I didn't want or expect it to be like this. Why are you making it like we wouldn't have talked to each other anymore if I left or something like if this would've been our last time talking. It's you making this a goodbye not me' I said turning the knob not before hearing him say 'I love you sweetcheeks'.

I whispered I love you too much more clutching onto the necklace he gave me a few years ago letting the tears fall.

A/N: STOP THIS MADE ME CRY THE RESPECT I HAVE FOR AUTHORS EVEN MORE NOW. DON'T WORRY THIS ISN'T THE END. QUINTON IS SUCH I CAN'T EVEN. I WANT TO SAY MORE BUT SOME OF YOU DON'T LIKE SPOILERS SOOO. Do we like Rowan by the way? STAY SAFE. VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, FOLLOW. ILYSM HAVE A GOOD DAY! <333333333333