NEW STORY!!!

𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂!!!

Hey guys! It still shocks me every time I see completed here! But I come baring good news!
As Fractured is over I'm starting to write my new book 'Unrequited'. I hope you guys love it and check it out!

'𝚄𝚗𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍'

𝓐𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓬

And here's some information to get you prepared and excited for it!

'A diary.
'I loved him more than I loved myself.'
Elizabeth Miller, 5'6, beautiful, kind, and a feisty blonde. Her eyes as deep as the ocean. For Elizabeth it's always been anyone else before herself. Never ever content with where she is.

Jace Kent, a arrogant, cocky, and caring guy. His eyes dark as the dirt in the forest. His hair dirty blonde like the sand castles you used to make with your friends at the beach.

Elizabeth and Jace met at the age of 6. Elizabeth knew from the start that it was Jace. Jace, always Jace.
Strong like glue was their friendship nothing could come between that. As the years pass her feelings grow stronger. Jealousy strikes within her as she realizes that she wants what he gives others. Finally getting a similar attention she wanted from Jace makes her filled with hope. Although it's not the type of attention she deserves.'

Well I hope you're excited, I know I am! Although it makes me sad that Malia's story is over at least she's beginning a new one with Quinton. Besides now we have Elizabeth and Jace to look forward too.

I love you, remember to always stay safe, and that I'm here if you need to talk to someone. <3

🄲🄾🄼🄴🅂 🄾🅄🅃 to be known!