Chapter 12

"What-Why-How?" I ask while clutching the phone tightly in my hands.

"No answer me first, what the fuck did you just say? What the fuck did he do? What happened at the fucking bar, Malia?" he asks his voice is deadly calm sending shivers down my back.

Suddenly a wave of fury enters me. The audacity of this motherfucker.

"Fuck you. Fuck you and all your questions." I say as I hang up and throw the bed on my phone.

I lay down on my bed and feel my phone vibrating. I look at the baby blue colored ceiling and let a couple teardrops run down. He doesn't deserve to even know me anymore. Fuck him, I have a great life and I don't need him at all. I have a great boyfriend who loves me, best friends who love me, and I love my job. Why the hell was he picking up her phone anyways?

I look down at my phone to see five missed calls. Another call comes and I pick it up "What? And don't think I picked up for you, I picked up so I can ask what the fuck you were doing on her phone? Besides, you don't even deserve thoughts from me about you. You have the audacity to speak to me after that. After just letting me leave like that. After blocking me everywhere. Saying all that to me. How could you? I loved you." my voice cracking.

"Loved. You loved me. Well I still love you. I'm so sorry, sweetcheeks. She went to go get our chinese food that we ordered. I blocked you cause as you said I'm a fucking coward. I was terrified. Terrified shitless. I didn't want to lose you and while doing that I didn't realize that I already had. I love you so fucking much, love. It killed me when we fought." he lets a sob come through, his voice cracking. He continues "You're the person that matters to me the most. You're my world, my everything. My heart, as I was-" I cut him off.

"No, I may be pissed, and really fucking pissed at you, but I still love you, and always will. Dear gods, you're making me cry. Fuck you. I am and always will be your heart, you'll always be my infinity till I die. You're my infinity and I'm your heart. Forever and Ever. Now, continue asshole." I say the last part while chuckling. 

"I never meant it in a rude way to block you, it's just I couldn't face all that. I just unblocked you right now from everywhere. You don't know how good it feels to finally talk to you." he says whispering through the phone.

"Actually I do," I say back.

"Are we back to normal now, sweetcheeks?" he asks.

"I can't believe, I'm not letting you grovel even Tate made Miles grovel more." I say giggling like a child.

"I love Miles and Tate. Miles owns my heart, and Tate too. Fuck Rachel. Sorry, Rachel." I say sighing.

"Yeah you are right on that-" he gets cut off from my gasp.

"What?" he asks

"You've read 'Ugly Love' which was written by one of my favorite authors Colleen Hoover who owns my heart, who I've read more than half of her books of." I say, shocked that he read it.

"Dumbass. I read it for you, remember. I bought it for you and then you asked me to get it for myself, so I bought one for you, then me, and then I secretly annotated it even though I know you don't like writing or tabbing in books for you. I also got you a new pretty notebook to annotate because I love you." hearing him say that just brought tears to my eyes making me remember.

"Right. Well I miss you. Like a lot. I'm definitely going to come to visit soon. You should come here as well." I say.

"Yeah I will, now before everything we were and by what you said still are each other's everything so tell me what happened. I swear I'll let you speak. Just explain and only tell the truth, no lies." he says.

So, I told him everything. After telling him everything I started crying again.

"Hey, don't cry, okay? I love you, and I'm pretty sure Rowan does too. This is all toxic as fuck, I'm kind of still processing." he whispers chuckling at the end. "So, maybe this is his first relationship, even though that's not a fucking excuse! Tell him never to do that again, clearly he has some problems but it's fine because he loves you okay? Also I hate that this happened but since most of it was by accident I guess it's okay. Sweetcheeks promise to tell me everything, well not everything but if anything else happens. You have everything of mine back now since I unblocked. Okay I got to go, I have to eat and have a talk with Emma and Darren. I love you, sweetcheeks. You're my heart, I'm your infinity." he says.

"Okay, I love you too." Right before I hang up I hear him whisper "I knew I didn't trust him, but so help me god if-".

"Okay then." I say. I check all of my social media accounts to see if he unblocked me. He did, I smiled. He unblocked me on messages too. My smile is so wide I feel like it'll fall off my face. I hear a ding and check my phone. It's a text, a text from Quinton!

'Hey, can I ask you a question?

Uh, now I'm scared lol. Sure

What day is it?

Are you serious? Whatever, January 11

HMM, I have a surprise for you sweetcheeks

why

Cause it's your birthday in.. 4 days

Oh my fuck- I completely forgot about my own birthday

Well it's friday now so your birthday will be on .. Tuesday

Did you struggle counting that

love, you know me so well it's concerning ;)

it's the wink for me okay bye i have to sleep love youuuu <3

love you <3 sweet dreams'

My heart fluttered at the 'sweet dreams' as I shut off my phone. He said that to make me feel better about my nightmares so I don't have any. Before I go to sleep I notice a call coming from Rowan. I ignore it, I'll talk to him when I get back home.

A/N:  Let me just say I have been making chapters a few days in a row. p.r.o.u.d. I hope you're liking it. I feel like no one is. Have a good day, stay safe, love you.