The Trickster Slumber Party

Opening Break:

And now on with the show~!

Jack returned home and went inside to see his parents.

Jack: "Hey mum, hey dad."

Chikage: "Hi honey how was school?"

Jack: "Well...there's a new magic problem now at Canterlot High."

Raoul: "Really? What is it this time?"

Jack: "First off, Twilight and Spike are back."

Chikage: "Really?! But it hasn't been thirty moons so shouldn't the portal still be closed."

Jack: "Let me explain, there are three girls are Canterlot High who have dark magic and are using it to turn all of those who are participating in the musical showcase against each other, not to mention the musical showcase has been turned into a Battle of the Bands. We tried to explain it to Principal Celestia but she along with Vice Principal Luna have fallen to the new girls dark magic so we didn't know who to turn to. It turns out that Sunset has a magic journal which allows her to send messages to her former mentor's own magic journal so Sunset sent a message about the new girls and their dark magic which result in Twilight making a device back in Equestria to reopen the portal between our world and Equestria now Twilight here in this world, she told us the new girls are sirens who were banished from Equestria who feed off of negativity to gain more power and we need to make a counter-spell through a song to break the sirens spell." He recounted.

Jack's parents just look at Jack and blink a couple of times.

Raoul: "I know you said your normal life is over but to think something magical would happen so soon."

Jack: "Yeah so the girls are having a sleepover at Pinkie's house and they've invited me." He said which made his dad's eyes widen.

Raoul: "My son...has been invited so a sleepover with girls...you are one lucky Trickster Jack."

Jack: "Seriously dad?" He just sweatdropped.

Chikage: "So tell me Jack, which girl do you want to date?"

Jack: "Wha-Mum?!"

Chikage: "Come now dear, your friends with a bunch of girls so you gotta be interested in one of them."

Jack: "Well...I wouldn't know which girl to choose. They look beautiful, they have great personalities and they are special in their own unique way. I'm afraid if I choose one of them over the others, it would make everything awkward and I feel like the girl I do chose might lose their friendship because of it." He explained.

Chikage: "I know you'll figure something out eventually dear."

Jack: "I'm going to pack some stuff and head to Pinkie's house." He said and went to his room.

After he finished packing some of his stuff into a bag, Jack left his home and went to Pinkie's house where Jack knocked on the front door which is opened by Maud.

Maud Pie: "Hello Jack, Pinkie told me you were coming."

Jack: "Greetings Maud, it's good to see you again. So are the girls here?"

Maud Pie: "Yes they are all here along with your gang."

Jack: "So are your parents okay with the sleepover?"

Maud Pie: "They are. Mother and father along with Limestone and Marble are out of town at the moment. They have gone to help a family friend who is in trouble and needs some help."