Crystal Clear Spying

Opening Break:

And now it's Showtime!

Rainbow Dash is at a school called Crystal Prep Academy, and she's spying on the competition as Jetfire.

Jetfire: "Crystal Prep High School. The competition!", as she said sneaking around in the bushes.

When Rainbow peek over a green bush, Pinkie or Leila appeared as the bush as a wig.

Leila: "Hey, Rainbow!"

Jetfire: "Gah! What are you doing and where's Joker?"

Leila: "He's in the air right now and he's flying over the competition using Arsène's Wings of Rebellion and you said we needed to be sneaky while we check out the competition for the Friendship Games."

Jetfire then pull Leila behind a tree.

Pinkie: "Wanna see what else I have? Cat burglar! Dog burglar! Tree! Bunny suit! Camouflage!"

Rainbow: "That's, like, the opposite of camouflage! Quick! Get down!"

The two then get down into a bush and hide. Rainbow then peek over a bush and see the team.

Rainbow: "Can you call Joker's number on his Multi-Watch Pinkie?"

Pinkie: "You know it.", as she said getting out her cell phone and calling Joker's number.

Later with Joker in the air with Arsène's Wings of Rebellion. His watch's communication systems is going off.

Joker: "Hello?", as he said answering the call.

Jetfire on the phone: "What do you see Joker?"

Joker: "I see some nice decor of the school, well made uniforms, and a well maintain grass lawn, but to answer your question: they're just in the middle of gym class."

Jetfire: "No, that's the team, we need to spy on them."

Joker: "I'm not sure why we need to watch them."

Jetfire on the phone: "Well you're no help!", as she said hanging up.

Later back with the girls.

Jetfire: "We need to get a better view!"

Leila then inflate balloons under Rainbow.

Leila: "Best view in the house!"

Joker then see the girls and he heads into a bush and used his VS Changer to pop all of the balloons and catch the falling girls while hiding in a bush with the girls. Jetfire deflates the final balloon out at Joker. Then Leila smells Joker.

Leila: "You smell like vanilla."

Joker: "Good observation as usual Leila."

Jetfire: "We're trying to eavesdrop! That means they don't hear us!"

Leila: "Ooh! I have just the thing!"

Leila then got out a boom mic and pole and a headset, and hold it over two students doing pushups.

Jetfire: "What are you doing?! We're trying to spy on them! Do you even know what the word "spy" means? It means being sneaky! It means not being seen! It means BEING QUIET!"

Jetfire scream loud enough to get the attention of the gym class. Joker then came up with a plan.

Joker: "Don't mind us, we're just on a mission that was given from the Global Special Police Organization, they sent us here to keep a lookout for any Ganglers and there are no Ganglers here, so let's go home gang."

Joker and the girls head back to the Thieves' Den.

Jetfire: "Thanks for getting us out of there Jack."

Leila: "Yeah!"

Joker: "Helping people, it's what I do."

Joker: "Looks like a Gangler's on the move. Let's go!"

Jetfire & Leila: "Yeah!"

Ending Break: