Showdown at Camp Everfree

At the camp docks, a few girls are getting ready for to put on the fashion show on the docks as they are wearing outfits that Rarity made.

Rarity: "Where are Sunset and the Twilights?" She sighed. "They're missing our dress rehearsal."

Sonata: "Yeah and where's Jack? Shouldn't he be around at least?"

Aria: "Yeah where is he anyway?"

Rarity: "I suppose we can get started without them. Whenever you're ready!" She called out.

Vinyl Scratch: "On it!" She said as she took an record disc and puts it on an record player and presses play, causing the record player to play techno pop music.

The girls walk down the docks while Applejack admired her new outfit which Rarity notices.

Rarity: "Told you you'd like it." She said with a smirk.

Applejack: "It's alright...I guess...I do get to keep it after camp though, right?" She asked which Rarity nodded to and the two of them walked down the docks.

Gaea Evefree made her way to the camp and floats pass by Snips and Snails who were filling up water balloons and they noticed her.

Snails: "She looks...different."

Snips: "Yeah. She looks...taller."

At the docks, the girls continue practicing for the fashion show.

Rarity: "This is only a preview. I've got another entire line I'll debut at the real thing." She said until she hears an record scratch and the music stops. "Why did you stop the music?" She asked as everyone was looking at something.

Sunny Flare: "Um Rarity, dearie." She said and points at something which Rarity looks at and gasps.

Rarity: "Oh my goodness!" She said shocked as she and everyone looked to see Gaea Everfree.

Gaea Everfree: "Attention campers!" She called out to get their attention.

Trixie Lulamoon: "It's Gaea Everfree!"

Micro Chips: "She's real!"

Bulk Biceps: "Aah! We're doomed!

Just then, Jack Clone, the whole Phantom Thieves of Hearts and Timber arrived and saw Gaea Everfree but were able to recognized who she used to be.

Jack Clone: "Oh no! We're too late! Gloriosa's been corrupted!"

Timber Spruce: "Gloriosa?! What are you doing?!"

Applejack: "That's Gloriosa? Am I goin' crazy or are her feet not touchin' the ground?"

Sugarcoat: "You're not going crazy, we can all see it."

Aria Blaze: "Yeah it's pretty obvious."

Pinkie Pie: "Freaky-deaky!"

Sonata Dusk: "Yeah! What Pinkie said."

Gaea Everfree: "I am no longer Gloriosa Daisy! I am Gaea Everfree and I have an announcement to make! Filthy Rich wants this to be the last session of Camp Everfree. But don't worry, I've got this!" She said and slammed her hands into the ground, summoning giants vines, thorns and branches all over the campsite.

Everyone watches frightened as the giant brambles start to enclose the camp, keeping everyone in Camp Everfree trapped and the (Hu)Mane 5 quickly get off the docks as the giants brambles destroy the docks.

Rainbow Dash: "Oh come on! We literally just finished building that!"

Gaea Everfree then began to sing her own musical number.