Lyra Hearthstrings VS. Sweetie Drops AKA Bon Bon

Opening Break:

And now it's Showtime!

As the students walk out of the school, Lyra and Bon Bon were talking to each other.

Bon Bon: "And then I said..."

Lyra: ""It tastes like marshmallows"?"

Bon Bon: "Yeah, so that made me..."

Lyra: "...feel like you were on a camping trip?"

Bon Bon: "Yes! Just like-"

Lyra and Bon Bon: "That time we went to the amusement park in eighth grade!"

Bon Bon: "You know me so well!"

Lyra: "You know me so well!"

As the two were walking along, they spotted Jack, laying on the ground with an exhausted look. They walk to Jack and kneel down.

Lyra: "Are you okay Jack?"

Jack: "I'm just exhausted from my phantom thief work in Paris, I fought ten Ganglers, used up all of my power to close a portal to another dimension, and I ate 20 bowls of Crème Brûlée."

Bon Bon: "You were in Paris!?"

Lyra: "Why didn't you bring us back their Crème Brûlée, I want to try that stuff!"

Jack: "Sorry girls."

Lyra: "It's okay, you can just take us to Boston next time if your on a mission."

Jack: "Or visit my friend Phantom R."

Lyra's and Bon Bon's eyes widen.

Bon Bon: "You know Phantom R!"

Lyra: "He's coolest dancer in Paris!"

Jack: "Yeah, he's one my phantom thief friends."

Then Lyra and Bon Bon pick up from the ground and hug you tightly.

Jack: "Watch the shoulder, that's where one Gangler hit me with a street light!"

Then the girls let go.

Lyra: "Sorry, it's just we're Phantom R's and your biggest fans!"

Bon Bon: "Yeah!"

Then Sandalwood appeared with paper in his hand.

Sandalwood: "Dudes, the tryouts for the Friendship Games are about to start!"

Bon Bon: "O..."

Lyra: "M..."

Lyra and Bon Bon: "Goodness!"

Jack: "Are you girls gonna tryout?"

Lyra and Bon Bon: "Yes, are you?"

Jack: "I already did with my tactical brilliant mind and martial arts skills."

Bon Bon: "Are you gonna watch us during tryouts?"

Jack: "Yeah, I'll be next to Vice Principal Luna during the whole thing."

Sandalwood: "There are limited spots on the CHS team! So bring your A-game!"

Jack: "Well, see you at tryouts girls."

Jack limps his way to tryouts and saying ow at the same time. Lyra and Bon Bon then look at each and unleash their competitive side. When Jack arrived at the tryouts, he sits next to Vice Principal Luna. She then notice how injured and exhausted Jack is.