With a Gun in My Hand

In an abandoned church, a group of eight gunners, lead by a pale-skinned and fat blonde guy, are surrounding a man.

???: "You've got a nice gun there, Mirko. Where did you get it?" He asked the man named Mirko who couldn't say a word. "But, you do know what's gonna happen when you have one of these, right?" Then the gunner cocked their guns at Mirko who was scared. Then as the boss smirked, the sound of gun firing was heard...

Then in a town in Italy, Zenkichi is seen walking down the streets looking for a clinic.

Zenkichi: "Say, is there a clinic around here?"

???: "A clinic? Yeah there's one down the this street, then turn right at the end."

Zenkichi: "Right. Grazie!"

Opening Break:

(A/N: Replace Lupin III with Jack, Fujiko with Sunset Shimmer, Jigen with Zenkichi and Ryuji, and replace Goemon with Yusuke. Adieu~)

And now on with the show~!

In a moderately local hospital, there working at her desk in her own office is a tall, curvaceous doctor with glasses over her brown eyes and long dark brown hair tied in a short ponytail. She wears a light blue shirt and matching pants under her white lab coat.

???: "Um, Doctor Livia?" The doctor turned to see a nurse with Zenkichi who holding his arm

Livia: "Zenkichi! What are you doing here?" She said running up to Zenkichi and hugging him as he hugged back.

Zenkichi: "I was in the neighborhood when I suddenly my arm got serious stress tension, so I went to the closest clinic, saw a lot of injured patients and here we are."

Livia: "I see... But before we massage your arm, there is something I should tell you. All the injured patients you saw was all the work of a man named Eric."

Zenkichi: "Eric?"

Livia: "Eric Orgiani. The gang boss that controls this town. They call him Eric the Unkiller. Everyone who goes against him gets turned into a Living Dead person."

Zenkichi: "Eric the Unkiller..."

Livia: "He shoots without killing, carefully avoiding fatal wounds so he can watch you suffer... He's a pure sadist."

Zenkichi: "And that's what he did to the last guy I saw?"

Livia: "Yes. Eric found out that he got his hands on a gun."

Somewhere else...

Eric is seen eating steaks.