A Phantom Camping Trip

It's been weeks since the Friendship Games along Kunks and Jack have gotten 8 new girlfriends. Jack spent a lot of time with his harem for awhile. And now Jack has a camping trip with his harem since he and the whole gang signed applications with Jack's grandfather helping with transportation.

Meanwhile, Sci-Twi was in bed having a bad dream while Twilight is sleeping like a baby. Twilight wrap her arms around Sci-Twi as she pulled her into a warm embrace.

Sci-Twi: "No... It can't be...! It isn't true...!"

Twilight: "I hope it's just a nightmare.

Jack and the others were outside waiting for Sci-Twi and Twilight.

Fluttershy: "Um, Twilight?"

Twilight: "Huh?"

Rainbow: "Twilight! The bus for Camp Everfree leaves in ten minutes!"

Futaba: "Actually, 9 minutes and 40 seconds."

Sci-Twi: "Oh, no-no-no-no-no! I can't believe I overslept!"

Th others got up and fallow her to her closet as Jack and the girls walk in her room.

Sunset: "Me neither. That's not like you."

Sci-Twi walks over to find a suit case and open it.

Sci-Twi: "I know!"

Twilight: "Normally we're on schedule."

Pinkie Pie: "Don't you have a super-annoying alarm clock that goes EH! EH! EH! EH!" She said as she imitates an alarm clock and lifts up Sci-Twi's pillow, revealing that Sci-Twi's alarm clock was under the pillow.

Jack: "Not the brightest idea to put an alarm clock under your pillow."

Sci-Twi and Twilight blushed in embarrassment.

Sci-Twi: *Squee*"Sorry."

Twilight: "We thought it would wake us up, but it didn't."

Jack: "Hey, we all make mistakes."

Sci-Twi: "Thanks Jack."

Sunset: "It's gonna be fine. We'll help you pack."

They all throw random items into the suit case. Jack then notice a picture of Rainbow Dash.

Jack: "Does she really need a picture of you Rainbow?"

JP: "Question of the day."

Rainbow: "Nobody can't survive without my awesomeness."

Jack: "I survived in the arctic for weeks without it, and I'm fine."

Jack then notice Rarity pick out Twilight's dress from the Fall Formal and Applejack groans.

Applejack: "We're gonna be out in the woods. When is she gonna need that?"

Rarity: "If we were going to the moon, I'd insist she packed an evening gown. One never knows, darling."

Jack: "Oh trust me, if you spend more time on the moon dressing good instead of breathing, you'd be dead."

Rarity hesitated for a moment, until she says something.

Rarity: "Hmph, admit it you like to see us in our Fall Formal attire again."

Jack: "Fair enough."

Sci-Twi: "Lemme just get changed."

As She grabs her Camp Everfree shirt and look in her mirror, she see familiar demonic wings come out from behind as she turned around with a shocked expression.