From ShadowBolts to WonderColts

The next day, Sci-Twi was sitting on top of the staircase of CHS when Dean Cadence approach her.

Cadence: "I guess that was one way to finish up your time at Crystal Prep. Pretty sure Cinch will be fast-tracking your application after all of that."

Sci-Twi: "I've been thinking about it and... I'm not so sure now is the time for me to apply to Everton."

Cadence: "Really?"

Sci-Twi: "I may know about a lot of things, but friendship isn't really one of them. And I'm definitely not gonna learn more about it by being alone all the time."

Cadence: "So, you're staying at Crystal Prep?"

Sci-Twi: "Well, it seems the students here at CHS know an awful lot about the subject. I don't suppose..."

Cadence: "You could transfer to this school instead. Plus, this school needs a Dean, and I'm gonna be that Dean.

Sci-Twi: "Really?"

Cadence: "We'll certainly be missed at Crystal Prep. But I think that's a great idea! I'll be sure to speak to Principal Celestia about it right away"

Sour: "Can we transfer here?"

Cadence turn to the 5 ShadowBolts from the Friendship Games.

Cadence: "Well there's Moondancer and Fleur De Lis who asked to be transferred. Now girls, this Jack must really be something special for you girls wanting to transfer here to CHS."

Sci-Twi: "I met him at the mall a few days before the Friendship Games and he saw that I was lonely so he talked to me for awhile and told me if I ever felt lonely again, he told me to give him an call if I wanted to talk."

Dean Cadance: "Really? That's sweet of him."

Indigo Zap: "Yeah and he's a total badass for standing up to Cinch and danger."

Sugarcoat: "I'll be honest, he's not that bad looking."

Sunny Flare: "He's really handsome."

Lemon Zest: "And really hot."

Sour Sweet: "Yeah he is quite the looker."

The five Shadowbolt girls sigh dreamily while Cadance chuckles.

Dean Cadance: "Seems like all of you have an thing for this Jack. Where is he?"

Then they point at Jack and his girlfriends, daughter and friends at the destroyed Wonderbolt Statue/portal to Equestria as Jack use his magic to telepathically bring up the remains of the statue and start piecing them into restoring the statue completely. Cadence's heart flutter as Jack walk towards her and the ShadowBolts.

Jack: "Statue is fixed, Herlock and Wilson are dead, the baby, Sunshine Shimmer Lupin's safe, I'm pretty sure everything is all wrapped up don't you think?"

Jack then sees Dean Cadence.

Jack: "I don't think we aren't properly introduced, my name is Jackson Arsene Lupin III."

Jack holds out his hand for a handshake, when Cadence did the handshake, she was blushing harder with every second from the handshake. They then breaks the handshake.

Cadence: "It's nice to meet you, I'm Dean Cadence, I will be transferring here to be the school's new Dean, along with these students."

Jack: "You're all transferring here?"

All: "Yes."

Jack: "I'd say welcome aboard."

The Sci-Twi, Cadence and the ShadowBolts blushed when Jack said that. You then head back to the Phantoms, Dazzlebooms and Sunset and his daughter which they're at the statue. Cadence, Sci-Twi, and the other shadowbolts got up head to Celestia's office for transfer.

Fluttershy: "Still no word from Princess Celestia?"

Sunset look at her journal.

Sunset: "Not yet. But I think I may have figured out how magic works in this world. We pony up when we're showing the truest part of ourselves. I was so busy waiting for someone else to give me the answers that I gave up looking for them myself. I'm sure there will be more magical problems that pop up in this world, but like Applejack said, Princess Celestia has her own problems to worry about in Equestria. We can't expect her to write back at anytime.

Jack: "Magic or no magic, we can fight off the radar villains to world threating super villains like the Gangler, if there's a magic problem, we'll be the first ones to solve it."

???: "We can help you with that."

The gang turned to the ShadowBolts, Cadence, and Sci-Twi.

Celestia: "It seems we have new Wondercolts here at Canterlot High!"

Sci-Twi: "I'm not sure how much help we could be. But we like to try. If you would all give us a chance."

Jack and the gang look at each other with smiles.

Celestia: "I'm sure I can count on you girls to help her feel at home, like I have done to Dean Cadence."

Sunset: "You sure can."

They all pull the Shadowbolts and the girls in a group hug...

And now for the reader's pleasure, The Phantom Thieves of Hearts proudly presents...

The Friendship Games Musical Dance Show (Featuring Raoul and Arsene Lupin.)

(Replaces Balan with Joker, Raoul and Arsene, Leo with Sunset Shimmer and Princess Twilight and Emma with Sci-Twi)