🤑🤑The Billionaire Dimwit VS The Legendary Phantom Thief🎩🧐

Gloriosa: "Okay, everyone, go get settled in. We'll be meeting at the docks in fifteen minutes to go over some camp safety rules. Le tme know if you need anything!"

Then a limo pull over and a man in a blue shirt with a red tie and a yellow money symbol on it. He is in his mid-50s and he is almost the exact height as Jack and Arsene by a few inches.

 He is in his mid-50s and he is almost the exact height as Jack and Arsene by a few inches

???(Filthy Rich): "I need somethin'."

Jack: "What's he doing here?"

Gloriosa runs over to him and pushes him back to the limo.

Gloriosa: "Filthy Rich! So nice to see you. [whispering] What are you doing here?! Camp is just getting started!"

Filthy: "Just takin' in the scenery, Gloriosa Daisy. It's so... hmm... relaxin'."

They both shot looks at each other and Jack jumped in between to them as Joker. Filthy and Gloriosa look up to Joker as Joker took out his VS Changer and pointed it at Filthy.

Filthy: "Well, if it isn't the great Jackson Arsene Lupin, the Wildcard Phantom Thief, Joker. You're a billionaire's tack on their seat, so much power and skills yet too scared to use it."

Joker: "Insult me, I dare you.", as he said.

Filthy: "I'll take your word for it my boy, between you and me, how much money do you make?"

Joker: "$500,939,030,190,000,001."

Filthy: "What?! But how?!"

Arsene: "Seems like you've underestimated my grandson, Filthy Rich."

Arsene appeared and pointed his VS Changer at Filthy.

Filthy: "You think you have the guts to destroy me, prove it!"

Joker: "You shouldn't have underestimated me, Filthy. I'm not some kind of hot shot celebrity, I'm a phantom thief which means sometimes... *Left eye glowed red*

 *Left eye glowed red*

I steal lives."

Joker and Arsene where about to fire their guns, but then Joker spotted two girls with light pink skin, purple and white hair with a crown pin in it, a yellow coat with a black undershirt, dark grey skirt and blackings with matching boots. The other had grey skin and hair, light blue glasses, pink skirt, purple shirt, a spoon in a form of a necklace, and purple boots. They were stuck ups from Jack;s first day, but after the Fall Formal, they became nicer and much more compassionate. Joker saw that they have cheerful adorable smiles.