Be The Legend You Were Meant To Be

Everyone got to work cleaning up the camp. Then Gloriosa then walks up to Jack, Arsene and the school staff.

Gloriosa: "I am so sorry. I only wanted this to be the best week Camp Everfree has ever had. Then instead I've made it the worst. Maybe it's for the best that I'm losing the camp to Filthy Rich."

Celestia: "No, it's not. This camp has meant so much to so many people, my sister and me included."

Luna: "Why do you think we wanted our students to come here?"

Twilight: "We can't let Filthy Rich take this place away! If camp meant so much to you two, maybe it meant as much to the other campers who came here in years past."

Sunset: "Like our Jack."

She kiss Jack on the cheek and he blush in response.

Sunset: "And maybe we can get them to help save it!"

Applejack: "Oh! Like a fundraiser?"

Rarity: "Or a ball?!"

Rainbow: "Our band could play!"

Fluttershy: "I could help writing a new song just for the occasion!"

Everyone agreed.

Gloriosa: "Those are all good ideas, but where would we hold it?"

Sunset: "We could hold it in the crystal cave!"

Rarity: "A Crystal Ball! I'm on it!"

Gloriosa: "I admire everyone's enthusiasm. Really, I do. But I-I just don't know how we're going to plan a ball by tomorrow and invite everyone."

CHS: "We got this!"

Jack: "The tide has turns."

Gloriosa was blushing when she came close to Jack.

Gloriosa: "Jack, I like you not in a friend way-."

Jack: "But in a romantic way, I know."

Gloriosa blushed harder.

Gloriosa: "You do?"

Jack: "I always like you chipper attitude and keeping yourself from lashing in front of people, that's a feat to admire."

Jack then pull her in for a hug and kiss her on the lips. Jack and Gloriosa break the kiss and hug each other.

Then Gloriosa realized something.

Gloriosa: "Wait, did you already have girlfriends?"

Sunset: "Yeah, but we're okay with joining our harem, as long you love Jack for himself."

Gloriosa: "I do. I've always have a crush on him, I missed him ever since he left."

Jack: "I can tell from your exaggeration when I saw you, I found that to be cute."

Gloriosa: "Really?"

Jack: "Yep. Right, let's to get going gang!"

CHS: "YEAH!"

Later, at the crystal cave.

Everyone applauded for the Phantoms in their Thief attires and Dazzlebooms as they all got off stage. All of Joker's friends and girlfriends decided to socialize around the ball while Joker see Sci-Twi hanging some lights with her magic.

Joker: "Not to brag or anything, but it's pretty cool how I saved all those campers from those Rubus fruticosus. Blackberry brambles."

Sci-Twi: "I'm familiar with the genus. It's just a little weird you say you saved the campers. I thought I saved them."

Joker: "Yeah. But I saved you from falling on the docks, so that you can save the campers. So technically, it was all me, Empress~"

Sci-Twi giggles.

Sci-Twi: "I'm really glad I met you."

Joker: "Uh-oh."

Sci-Twi: "What?"

Joker: "That sounds like a goodbye. And here I was hoping we'd still be able to hang out. Maybe get dinner and catch a movie?"

Sci-Twi: "Yeah. I'd really like that."

Joker: "Oh, good! I was hoping that's what this meant."

Sci-Twi place her hand on Joker's and was about to move close when Gloriosa steps in.

Gloriosa: "Oh, uh...Sorry. I need to borrow Joker. There are some donors I really want him to meet. They were good friends with Mom and Dad."

Joker: "Save me a dance, okay?"

Sci-Twi: "Uh-huh."

Rarity: "Adorable."

Sunset: "He does seem like a pretty cool guy."

Phantom Boys, and Flash: "And that's why we're his best friends."

Adagio: "And that's why all of us are his girlfriends."

Arsene: "And that's why he's my grandson."

All: "Yep."

Rainbow: "You know what else is cool? Our awesome new superpowers! I handed out, like, four hundred fliers, set up the stage, and still had time to pick up pizza! I love my super-speed!"

Sunset: "About that. I think the crystals are the source of the superpowers."

Fluttershy: "You're not gonna ask us to give them up, are you?"

Sunset: "No. In fact, I think maybe we were meant to have them all along."

Sci-Twi: "Me, too."

Everyone agreed.

Sunset: "There is one thing I'm still wondering about, though."

Sci-Twi: "What's that?"

Sunset: "Where did the magic that hit this cave come from?"

Next morning, the Phantoms and the girls rebuild the dock again.

Rainbow: "Third time is a charm. Or is it fifth? I've lost track."

Rarity: "All that matters is that the runway is finished."

Applejack: "I think you mean the "dock"?"

Rarity: "Oh, to-mah-to, tomato."

Jack: "We nailed it girls."

Adagio: "Alright, everyone, including me, don't do anything stupid!"

Pinkie: "Let's celebrate!"

Pinkie then throw confetti on the docks, which causes it to explode and the dock was destroyed, again. Everyone's face turn pale as Sour Sweet was walking with Sugarcoat.

Sour Sweet: "I can't wait to go canoeing and....OH COME ON!"

Rarity faints.

Sugarcoat: "You should really keep a lid on your powers."

Jack: "I've got this."

Jack then snapped his fingers and the dock is instantly repaired.

Jack: "Come on, let's wake the others, the buses are here."