Science VS. Magic

Opening Break:

And now it's Showtime!

Jack and the Dazzlebooms are heading to rehearsal in the music. They're right now talking to the Dazzlings about their new magic.

Jack: "So, how are the new positive charged magic coming along."

Aria: "My voice sounds like I'm a Disney princess."

Adagio: "If we sing like Disney princesses, why don't we dress like them."

Sonata: "Can my gown come with a feather boa?"

Aria: "Yeah, as if we become Disney princesses, you won't catch me in those gowns at all."

Jack: "You know I actually watch my fair share of Disney movies, and you three would look great in gowns."

The Dazzlings blushed and giggled from what you said.

Adagio: "Stop, you're making us blush."

Sonata: "I hope my gown doesn't make me too fat."

When you and the Dazzlebooms arrive at the music room, you see Sunset and Mane-iac setting up some lab equipment.

Jack: "Oi, what's all of this?"

Rainbow: "I thought we were rehearsing."

Sunset: "Well, you are. Sort of. Back when I was Princess Celestia's student, I learned best by going out into the field and actually doing something. Studying ancient books is fine for some people, but I like to solve magical mysteries by rolling up my sleeves and getting my hooves... uh, hands dirty.", as she said putting on gloves

Ai: "I agreed to help out with Sunset, solving mysteries of the world is my cup of tea.", as she said.

Applejack: "I can relate to workin' hard outdoors, but what the hay does that have to do with us playin' music?"

Jack: "Yeah, though I do dabble in the mystic and spiritual arts, but I'm exactly magical per say."

Sunset: "We're trying to figure out how magic works here. Why you grow ears, tails, and wings when you pony up and what your instruments have to do with it."

Fluttershy: "Um, are you sure we need to figure it out?"

Sunset: "It'll be fun. Just start playing. You won't even know we're here."

Jack: "Okay then, Fluttershy, you should go first."

Fluttershy: "Oh, um, okay.", as she said walking over to Ai.

Mane-iac then put a wireless visor on Fluttershy's head.

🦋 Fluttershy 🦋

Sunset: "When you play your instrument, we'll be recording the readings from this monitor okay."

Fluttershy: "Will it hurt?"

Ai: "Just a little pinch, followed by the brief sensation of a thousand suns exploding in your skull."

Fluttershy: "Do I get a lollipop?" 

Ai pulls a lollipop from behind her back.

Fluttershy then plays her tambourine. The monitor display shows normal readings until it creates a wave of butterflies, when Ai and Sunset turn to Fluttershy, she pony up, knock out the power and glowing butterflies were flying.