Cheer up!

Opening Break:

Pinkie ask Jack and Fluttershy to join the Cheer Club, and decided to join. You're at a soccer event in the field during a Saturday, and it's between CHS and CPA.

Pinkie: "Thanks for joining my cheering club, Fluttershy, you too, Jacky! What better way to spend a bee-you-tee-ful Saturday? I just know that when the teams at CHS hear our voices, they're gonna be so totally super-duper pumped and win everything! We just need some "rah-rah" and some "oomph"!

Fluttershy: "Oh. Um, we're glad to help, but I'm not sure my voice will add much... oomph?"

Jack: "She has a point."

Pinkie: "Every cheer counts. Watch this! Woo-hoo! All right, Wondercolts!"

Everyone is cheering as Rainbow makes a goal.

Pinkie: "See?"

Jack: "Baker, party planner, phantom thief, and cheerleader, what's next a marching band?"

Fluttershy: "Oh. Wow. Um, gooooooooooo."

Jack and Pinkie gave Fluttershy a funny look, she then turn to Jack.

Pinkie: "Do you have a megaphone by any chance?"

Jack: "Yep."

Jack then snapped a megaphone, and Pinkie use it on the crowd in the bleachers.

Pinkie: "All right, fans of Canterlot, you "Fanterlots"! I wanna hear you cheer! When I say "Wonder", you say "Colts!" Wonder!"

Fluttershy and Crowd: "Colts!"

Pinkie: "Wonder!"

Fluttershy, You, and Crowd: "Colts!"

Pinkie: "When I say "Blue", you say "Goal!" Blue!"

Fluttershy and Crowd: "Goal!"

Pinkie: "Blue!"

Then Rainbow made the winning goal.

Jack, Fluttershy, and Crowd: "Goooooooooooooooooal!"

Pinkie: "All right! Come on, you two! We can't stop now! We're on a goal roll!

Later, in the music room, the Cheer Club was cheering off for the Wonder Tones. Which is comprised of: Rarity, Big Mac, and two other people. One of them has blue skin and dark blue hair, and a standard Wondertones uniform.

The second person is a girl with purple and red hair, with beads, a purple skirt, and the standard Wondertones uniform