Photopacalypse

Opening Break:

And now it's Showtime!

Jack made a full recovery from the infirmary, thanks to Nurse Redheart. Jack wake up and see Nurse Redheart laying next to him sleeping and hugging him. This makes Jack blush and nervous, Jack tried to get out of the hug, but she she hugged even tighter.

Nurse Redheart: "I wonder what our children should be named Jackson.", as she said muttering to herself.

She was about to kiss Jack on the lips, until the PA system was activated by Vice Principal Luna.

Luna: "Jack Arsene Lupin, please report to the Vice Principal's office please."

Redheart wakes up and sees Jack, she then jump out of the bed with her face blushing with 90 shades of red.

Nurse Redheart: "Oh my, I am so sorry, here let me get you out of these bandages."

She then get the bandages off of Jack. Capper then yawns and wakes up.

Capper: "Morning Jack."

Jack: "Morning."

Nurse Redheart: "You need to head to Vice Principal Luna's office right now!"

Jack: "Okay, but why were you in bed with me?"

Nurse Redheart: "Head to the office right now!"

Jack then head to Vice Principal's office, while Nurse Redheart was keeping his bandages as a memento, like a creepy stalker.

Nurse Redheart's thoughts: "My friend Dr. Fauna would be my midwife for me and my children with Jack as the father, she had training as a midwife."

Later, at Vice Principal Luna's office. Jack sat down on a chair next to an empty one.

Luna: "Greetings Jack."

Jack: "Hello Vice Principal Luna, why did you call me here?"

Luna: "Well, you're not the only person I called."

Jack: "Who did you call?"

Then the door opened and Jack looked to see who it is, then a camera flashed into His face. It blinded him for a moment, until Jack sees a girl with skirt, boots, and shirt that has black, white, and purple colors. Her hair was white hair, black shades with a purple tint, and light blue skin.

 Her hair was white hair, black shades with a purple tint, and light blue skin

???(Photo Finish): "I have captured za magicks of za phantom thief!"

Jack: "That camera flash was like a flash bang grenade in the face."

The girl blushed.

???(Photo Finish): "I apologize for that my friend.", as she said sitting in the chair next to Jack.