The Phantom Heart of the Movie Set

Opening Break:

And now it's Showtime!

After Jack paid for the damages and convinced Filthy Rich to repair the damages to Camp Everfree and got Chrysalis off of the Shadowbolts, Jack and the gang are at the movie studio, Indigo came back from her cruise vacation, going behind the scenes of the upcoming Daring Do movie. They are currently shooting a scene of the movie.

Stalwart: "It is almost time. Once I have all three relics, no one will be able to stop me, and Marapore will fall! For I am Stalwart Stallion-!"

Rainbow: "Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!"

Canter: "Ugh! Cut!"

Rainbow: "Sorry. But at this point in the story, Stalwart Stallion would be known as Mojo."

Sci-Twi gestures her to stop talking.

Rainbow: "What? You think he wants Daring Do fans to call him out for making a mistake like that?"

Jack: "Leave that to CinemaSins Rainbow."

Canter: "No way I'm not letting that guy review my movie, let's go again!"

Canter Zoom then hold up his Megaphone.

Canter: "And this time, say "Mojo" instead of "Stalwart Stallion", 'kay? And action!"

Later.

Rainbow: "I can't believe we're really here!"

Twilight: "Thank you so much for letting us come, Mr. Zoom."

Sunset: "We promise we won't get in the way. Again."

When Sunset glared at Rainbow, she let out a nervous laugh.

Canter: "As a fellow Camp Everfree alum, I was more than happy to afford the girls who helped save it the chance to visit the set of our little film. Plus, A.K. Yearling wants to see Mr. Lupin to be here and star the movie himself, I don't know the reason why."

Gloriosa: "I remember you Mr. Zoom."

Jack: "I met Miss Yearling, she's a bit of a fangirl of my work, and she would be happy to see me going behind the scenes and guest starring in this little film."

Rainbow: "Eh-heh! Little? This is Daring Do we're talking about! This movie is gonna be huge!"

PA: "Uh, there's a problem in wardrobe. They can't find the costume Daring Do is supposed to wear in the nightclub scene."

Canter: "If we're ever able to finish it, it will be. If you'll excuse me."

Canter Zoom then walk off.

Sci-Twi: "According to our visitor schedules, they won't start shooting the next scene for a while, which means we have time to-"

Rarity: "Get my picture taken with Chestnut Magnifico, the actress playing Daring Do!"

Sunny: "I'm with you on that!"

The Phantom Girls: "Us too!"

Lyra, Bon Bon, The Dazzlings: "Us three!"

Fluttershy: "And ask her to sign my petition to bring more bird feeders to Canterlot High!"

Everyone was looking at Fluttershy funny, except for Jack, Capper, Ryuji, Yusuke, Akechi and Zenkichi.

Fluttershy: "Well, Chestnut Magnifico is an avid supporter of a foundation that helps build homes for animals in need."

Sci-Twi: "Oh, okay. But I was thinking that we could-"