The Jack Brothers' Adventure in the Metaverse

Jack managed to get away from Wilson by faking his death and began wandering in the Metaverse when he hears something rustling in the bushes. Jack prepares to take it down, when unexpectedly, a bat-like creature with bat wings for arms like Goody appeared. 

He had a yellow-forehead-lined white head with a triangular chin topped with a yellow tip a gold and red eyes, white teeth, a silver emblem with a blue gem on his forehead, a red, maroon and goldish yellow body with red/goldish yellow wings on his back, and an eight-pointed crown with red diamonds and a blue brilliant cut gem.

???: "JACK! Jack is that you?!"

Jack: "Huh? J-JP?!"

JP: "Yep! It's me, Jackpot Striker! Long time no see!"

Jack: "Well you're doing well. Where were you, JP? I've been looking for you for five years!"

JP: "Well I managed to escape from the Ganglers but couldn't return to real world. I've been looking for humans of you and your teams abilities for five years!"

Jack: "Then let's get out of here! I mean you can't expect a portal to just burst out of nowhere!"

Then out of nowhere, a magical portal burst right in front of the Jack Brothers.

JP: "Ooh! Nice going!"

Jack: "Talk about lucky! Now let's get out of here!"

JP: "Alright!"

The Jack Brothers then went through the portal to their designation...