Chapter 1, I hear a Symphony by Cody Fry

Wilbur grew up hating the world, when his parents died from a house intruder and no one came to save them that didn't help. When someone tried to take him away he screamed for help, still no one came. When an old lady cae up to him trying to take him away from the other kids telling him that they will man him up, that didn't help.

After turning 12 in that same place with the adults warning the parents to not even look in his direction he ran, He ran so far that even he didn't know the way back. With the guitar his parents gave him before they passed and a beanie covering his broken and cut up face, he didn't have a clue what he was doing.

Wilbur grew up with his power so mastering it wasn't very difficult. It was simple. Anytime he played or made music it would appear, different notes made different things, it all depended on him, music manipulation he called it.

When Wilbur was 16 he vowed to help the world more than a hero ever could. He made a friend very quickly, their name was Friend. With sky blue hair and an attitude unlike others, it wasn't a big surprise when they got caught by none other than Philza himself, the hero that's immortal with solid black wings. Him and his son had made such a name for themself but yet they only protected the wrong people.

When he was 17 he started to patrol his area, running from roof top to roof in the dead of night wasn't the easiest thing to do but he figured it out. Within the first 2 weeks he helped so many people that he was so excited to continue. In the 3 weeks something changed though, he was just sitting on a rooftop watching the chaos below. Apparently the young gentleman cheated on his partner and they found out right below him (with some help of course). He was just watching when a large gust of wind indicated that someone was right behind him

"Hello Mate"

Out of all the voices that could have said something to him, he wasn't expecting it to be of #1 hero philza. He quickly stood up and turned around to face the hero, his smile was bright like always but WIlbur could tell it was mocking him. His black wings were almost invisible in the darkness but the white sparkling from the moonlight gave them away.

Wilbur took a deep breath and spoke

"Why is the #1 hero around these parts?" His voice was shaky, he hoped the hero couldn't hear it.

With a small chuckle Philza replayed "heard about a new vigilante around these parts, though It seems like I found them"

He froze at Philza words and took a step backwards towards the edge, the drop was high he knew that but Philza wouldn't follow him down with the other people below, he carefully replied "I... don't know what youre talking about"

"Mate, let's not do this today. Just come on over to me and we can handle this" Philza sounded tired as he spoke

Wilbur smiled before stepping right to the edge "The name is Whisper." WIthout waiting for a reply he jumped off the edge of the building. He heard the wind above him but never felt anyone grab him as he landed into the trash can. He quickly jumped out of it and started the trek back home while checking over himself for any injuries.

10 minutes later he arrived at his apartment building. The walls looked like the building was abandoned. It fully wasn't and it's very affordable. After climbing up the ladder hiding the bushes he opened up his window and carefully rolled inside. His room was dead silent as he took of his dark blue beanie, the blood still noticeable on it, he removed his gloves the pitch blackness really covered up the dirt and mud on them, and then changed out of his uniform before checking the house to make sure it was locked up then hitting the bed for the night.

If he would look around more he would notice the black winged figure flying away from his apartment building.