Chapter 6, Traitor by Olivia Rodrigo

He was running so fast away from the others, 404 tried to jump on him and another hero Warden saved him. He was being watched clearly, that wasn't good, he could still be watched right now. Wait. Wilbur looked around ready to start humming, then he saw him. The small Fox was hiding on top of the building watching him like a hawk, Wilbur smiled and started to hum, he heard the small yelp from Fox as he took a quick ride up to him. 
"Wait please I'm sorry!" Fox yelled as he tried to back up but Whispered stopped him
"Tell your friends to leave me alone, here is a good explanation why" a simple half dot could turn into dynamite. Good enough, he thought as he lit it on the ground d and threw it to the street below letting the townspeople go into a large amount of panic, perfect for him to hide in as he jumped into the crowd and ran. Wilbur gave up, and it wasn't his fault that he snapped. Phil needs to learn his limits. 
--------------
He was anything but disappointed in Sam, a lot different could be said about Fundy though as the fox hybrid tried to reason with a man who was clearly overwhelmed and snapped. Having said that, he was extremely injured by the man to the point where the title “villain” would 100% be used for Whisper. Phil felt bad but he had to say, the kid has brought this upon himself. He had an entire group of heroes searching for him, Phil still had the same goal though. Get the kid safe and help him through this.

Philza sent 3 groups out to look for the kid, group 1 was Warden, Fox, and Rose. Group 2 was Deer, Techno, and Diamond. Finally group 3 which had Halo, Captain, and Swirl. Philza went by himself but made sure they knew where he was at all times. But after about only an hour of searching philza got a call
"You want the kid, right? Oh and his friends" said a clearly smiling Traitor. 
--------

That was funny, 404 said that the hero's want a kid? Around 16 years old, orphan, and homeless. That's just perfect, no record of a power though. Traitor was smiling widely at the thoughts that came through his head.

"404, get Smile, Arson, Gold, Horn, and Thunder in here. Throw in Slime and Coin if you want" They waved 404 and waited while looking at the folder that was given to her.

"You called?" Smile asked followed closely by everyone else. With a smile, Traitor replayed
"The hero's want this boy, age 14, orphan from a young age, homeless and on the run, staying in the city though, villain by the name of Whisper. I need this kid for me by the end of the day or before they get him," they laughed a little bit "or none of you will be together for a week."

"Your majesty, if you don't mind me asking" Gold stepped forward while bowing "why do you want the boy?"

If the world could go silent, it did at that moment. 
"Why, I want the boy? Because they do, if they want this kid then he is powerful enough to draw their attention. Keep asking these dumb questions Punz and you might not get the chance to meet the boy. Now go! Make me proud" he got a few nods but most people bolted out of the room, time is money and they can't waste either. 

2 hours it took them, 2 hours two long in their opinion but good enough. Slime came bouncing in the room and basically singed "got him~ oh and a few others"
She froze as those words "who… Else?"
Slime just smiled and went "Coin said their names are Halo, Captain, and Swirl. Swirl is my favorite be-

Slime didn't get to finish as Traitor grabbed his wrists and dragged him down the hallway to the dungeons where Halo was placed in a corner of the first call, his mask, coat, and weapons were all removed and hidden away from view. Swirl looked peaceful but that was no surprise, what was a surprise was seeing his book googles and hoodie taken away, they took everything from them even their powers. Good. Out of all of the hero's Captain looked sad, she was awake but everything was taken from her, all of the scars lining her face and arms really showed how much she has been through, though she tries to hide it.

" Nice to see you again Captain, didn't think it would be like this" Traitor grabbed the bar and carefully slid themselves to the ground more on her level.

"Yeah sure, I hope you know I'm still not going to call you Traitor" Captain sounded tired and protective, that's no surprise either. 

"That's fine, I wasn't expecting you too. So how is it there?"

"Ha ha. Now cut it out, this is too far this time. He's a kid and so is Swirl"

"Puffy, we both know I lost the ability to care about that a long time ago, Swirl isn't going to be harmed though, he is just needed some extra help to behave so he is being watched for closely"

"Whisper, what about Whisper"

"That's his choice to make isn't it? Or are you still so set of being a perfect little angel of Philza and bring the kid home" Eret didn't wait for a response as he walked down to the last cell, Whisper was knocked out cold with 3 different power bracelets on, without knowing what power the kids holds it will be an adventure to find out. With a blindfold on and chained to the ground it really was a sight to see, the kid was supposed to be 16 but from how small he is it's closer to 13 or even 12. Scars both old and new covered almost every inch of his body and he was so stiff from fear, this kid has some trauma to fit into the group.

"The kid reminds me of you, when you were that small" Horn was right next to him, his eyes light but surprisingly not from alcohol.

"Wh- what?" She froze in surprise

Horn just smiled "that's a story for another time, now," he handed the removable phone to them "call Philza, get what you want" he nodded bbefore Horn started walking away yellimg at everyone not watching a cell to get the fuck out. Good enough. 

With a deep breath he dialled Phil's number and waited before he picked up
"You want the kid, right? Oh and his friends."