Chapter 9 The Ultimate showdown by Lemon Demon

TW: violence, mention of blood, child abuse, Death (sorry)

54 sharpened swords
32 bows
Armor ready
Hero’s who waited far to long
___________
“I need everyone at the ready!”
“Sir people are missing”
“Miss we can’t reach Coin”
“Your highness, they are already demanding them back”
___________
She could feel it from how tense everyone was, the guards stood at high alert and no one was allowed near them. Whisper could 100% feel it too as the kid was dead silent and jumped at every noise, well more than normal. Halo was running through things in his head as he pointed to small points around the room and mouthed words at himself. Swirl was still asleep. It's been a week, they've been fed twice to keep them weak but alive. Everything hurt but it was more than manageable, then she finally heard it.

Techno’s victory cry
Philzas caw of pain
Rose’s yelling like they are a thorn in her side
Diamond's scream for Halo
Warden screaming commands at his group
Fox and Deer’s might be silent, but they are the loudest by far.

Captain smiled and gave a single knock on the ground, the signal for Halo to let loose. She heard a deep breath from him before a sharp growl and the room starting to crumble.
________
He watched, not allowed to fight didn't mean he wasn't allowed to go. As long as he was hidden and wasn't caught then he could stay. And that's what he did, his promise was always broken as soon as Child or Split got hurt or got stuck. Philza knew that and still allowed him to come, for he knew that it helped them over all. He heard Warden yell for a nuke and set it up before tossing it at him, then Rose needing a healing potion (another grab and go). His pattern was un catchable when he heard Split scream, it wasn't a normal scream. He was in pain.

Sorry Philza, rules can be broken.
______________

Traitor was in the middle of a fight with Child, the kid was the smallest hero but the most fierce by far.  He was brutal and went dirty, so she went clean until some other one pulled him away. This one was tall, with a face split half black, half white with purple particles surrounding his head. They smiled at the kid and went right into a fight, Kid wasn't ready but managed a dodge and a punch into his knee before trying to get back up. Of course she did not allow that and pinned him down, the kid let out a small scream before they kicked him to be silent. She raised her sword quickly before smiling ready to bring it down on the kid but. It. was. Stuck. She pulled again and it pulled back, that wasn't normal? His knees were kicked out under him and that same sword was held to his throat by a small kid. This one was covered in black and yellow like a bumble bee. The little bee was angry though. They laughed and tried to stand up but the kid shoved the sword closer to his neck.
“Stay. Down.” The bee told him angrily before speaking in a different language to the other kid.
“⏃⍀⟒ ⊬⍜⎍ ⍜☍?”
“⋏⍜ ⋏⍜ ⟟⏁ ⊑⎍⍀⏁⌇ ⏚⟒⟒ ⌿⌰⟒⏃⌇⟒ ☌⟒⏁ ⌿⊑⟟⌰⋉⏃ ⍜⍀ ⌇⍜⋔⟒⍜⋏⟒, ⟟ ⋏⟒⟒⎅ ⏃ ☌⍀⏃⌇⌇ ⏚⌰⍜☊☍” the other kid cried out still shaking a bit. Bee got pissed fast, he smiled at Traitor before flipping the sword holding it but the blade and knocking traitor out with the butt of it with one hardy swoop.

The first sign of a lost
_______

Bee got into a fight, Techno could smell the blood from across the castle but he couldn't really get him as 5 guards were all going for him at once. Philza had Gold knocked out and carried away by Rose who already made a holding cell for all of them, her power was the most useful in these situations but it was clear on her face that she wanted to rush into battle. Rose hasn't stopped struggling with losing Captain ever since Minx got caught, her location has been under known ever since.

"They're down! Get the kid"
Which kid? Child, Split, Bee? If Bee was in a fight then one of the others was hurt so most likely him, he called for Deer who was covered in blood to go check it out as he slashed a guard's throat. He heard the faint caw of his father giving him the signal that they had been found, Halo was always good at making noise when necessary. He smiled and finished up the last of the guards before continuing the message to the Warden who smiled and brought out a simple bomb. He bolted over the Castle wall to Phza as Techno jumped down to assist the others in a fight.