Chapter 16 His True Voice Sang Out

Wilbur sat on the roof of the tower with Tubbo, he sang a small tune trying to keep Tubbo calm. The boy was stressed beyond belief as the hero tried to fight to get him to be an official Hero, no one even thought about if he wanted to be a hero. No one thought to talk to him or anything, they just wanted personal gain. 
"Can I be honest with you?"
"Of course, go right ahead."
"I don't want to be a hero, I want to fly off this building and never return."
"Tub-"
"I know they could probably find me but if I go far away enough then I could be a kid again. A teenager that runs along the streets. I could be free, and I want you to join me"
"What?"
"We both know I can't make it out there alone, I would die or get caught. You've made it out there though, you can help me and I can help you!"
"You just sprung this on me, I can't just agree to something like this."
Both paused, Wilbur didn't think he would fully ask him to join. How could he say no though? A chance to be free with his best friend, that sounds like heaven. 
"Let's do it."
______
Power takes time to learn how to control, they both knew that. It took 5 months for Tubbo to fly more than 6 fret off the ground, it took 3 weeks and 4 days for Wilbur to start to control what he makes without nukes. But when both of them started the train together, it was like they both had so much more control. It started to make sense why Wilbur was here, Tubbo needed him just as much as he needed Tubbo. 
______

December 3rd, 
"Wilbur? Can you come here please?"

"Tubbooo? Dude it's Mario kart time!"

"Boys, dinner time? Where is Wilbur and Tubbo?"
______

Hello reader, 
I'm not here to drop bad news on you. I'm here to finish this as Writer is starting to struggle. 

I wish I could say they all lived happily ever after but this isn't one of your fairy tales to tell to your kids while they sleep. 

They never found the boys, Techno blamed himself along with Eret. They became close friends and can be found humming softly together in the training room late at night. Tommy looked for Tubbo for 2 years but to no avail, they went off the map completely. 

They found their home in the forest 209 miles away from the city, together they built a treehouse that they call home. Tubbo and Wilbur both work during the day using fake ids to get jobs. The names they picked out were simple, Tobias_ and William Soot. 

Ranboo struggled the worst out of the hero's with losing Tubbo, he had to get an emotional support dog named Frisbee to help him cope. The voices were somewhat kind to him but nothing could fix the hole left in his heart. 

Now don't start thinking that Tubbo and Wilbur had it easy, both barley got the right amount of food. They couldn't afford a house so only fresh things could work, they lived day by day wondering if they would have enough for tomorrow's meal or if they would get caught. 

Sadly reader this is where I must leave you, they are ok for the most part don't you worry your little hearts out. I might see you later, or maybe never again. That is all in due time. 

One thing that some of you have been asking, my name is XD. I am a watcher of fate.