Chapter 12 Still Feel. by half•alive

It was horribly silent, Eret was used to loud noises and the chaos that the Villain brought but this was the opposite. No heroes were around but still, no one spoke. He heard a few whispers from Coin and Slime but nothing else. It hurt her head just to think about it. When the door opened to their cell, they didn't expect Techno to be standing there. The hybrid looked pissed but it wasn't at the villain, he walked over without speaking and unchained the villain (for clear reasons the power bracelet wasn't removed). Techno held out his hand and Eret expected it, he was guided out of the dungeon room but was quickly blindfolded.
____________

What choice did they have at this point? Exploding part of the city wasn't a small thing, what hero knew how to handle that with a child? None of them. Traitor might be just that but he was once their closest friend. Techno walked into the room with a blindfolded Traitor who was trying to feel around to insure he didn't run into anything, it was quite a funny site to see but Philza stayed serious. With a child's life at risk it's not a chance he can take. He gives the cue to Techno who took off Traitor’s blindfold silently before leaving the room, they both know he would get way too emotional and the voices would be upset. Philza nodded at the man who calmly nodded back before picking a seat. Both had common respect so he pulled his wings in and sat down before beginning to speak.
“I'll get right to the point, Whisper is now classified as a villain.”
No response came from the other, just a look of shook.
“Our current guess, he lost control of his power as he blew up the north part of the city.”
“A classic.”
“You're probably wondering why you're involved with this.”
“Let me guess, you want me to help you or give you advice for dealing with this.”
“Yes, I do. Listen I know it's been awhile since i asked for your help but this something i've never dealt with to this level. He is still my kid in my mind.”
“I get it, the same thing happened with Horn before he switched sides. Haven't seen him yet either.”
Phil went silent. He forgot that Traitor was the first to get knocked out, he wasn't awake to hear about his death and no one was willing to tell him. Apparently his face was filled with shock as Traitor quietly asked.
“What happened to him?”
“I assumed they would have admitted it to you.”
“WHO?” Traitor looked up at him, almost begging loudly for an answer, his face was covered with tears. This was the first time something broke him.
“Thunder and Smile found Captain and Horn, Horn helped Captain to safety as she had a still passed out Swirl in her arms. They found a place to sit unaware of anything and spoke calmly, Horn offered a hand to her but by the time she stood up. Thunder had shot a lighting bolt at Horn killing him very quickly. You're very lucky they are alive, Captain fought them both and won.”
Philza watched the man process everything he'd just heard. Finding out your youngest villain or hero had died wasn't an easy task, telling it was even harder. The man breathed before speaking with a broken voice.
“I'll help you keep your kid safe, I'll help you find and help the kid. If you promise to never let Thunder and Smile near him or anyone else.”
“It's a deal.”
_________
Tubbo was still stuck in the cell for his own safety. Techno understood his fears and moved Coin and Slime into the room with him, both were given a very long lecture about the rules of being near him but in all reality it was nice to speak to them both. Slime was very hyper and thought of the situation as a sleepover. Coin was very calm and respectful which made Tubbo a lot more comfortable around him. When Techno came and left without saying anything it was concerning, when he came back doing the same thing it was worrying him. Coin was good with emotions and knew how to calm Tubbo down very quickly.

It was odd how Coin had that control.
_________

It took 5 hours to make a plan. 5 hours to convince some other villains to help. Arson and Gold lucky agreed to help for a price but 404 quickly said no. Neither side tried to fight with him knowing it would be a bad thing if he did agree. Eret was calm and collective the whole time speaking to everyone, she spoke to all heroes and villains the same way. Their voices were strong and still knew how things work around the tower. When Techno started to speak he went silent out of respect. When they had everyone together, it was time for part two of the plan getting Tubbo to help them find Whisper.
___________