Chapter 11 The Fall by LoveJoy

Tw: mention of killing

Tubbo was hidden about 3 miles from the hero's base. Wilbur was still out cold from halo’s demon which was terrifying with every unknown factor involved with this. Was Philza about to swoop in and pick him up away from his friend? Was techno about to come in and kill someone? Everything wasn't making sense to the boy so he did the only thing that brought him comfort. He sang his favorite song to anyone who will listen. 
Lemon-Lime, soda skies
Lucky like a four leaf clover
Strawberry, slice of life 
Singing with a sip of nectar… 
________

"Phil I'm going after him"
"Tommy no!"
"Fuck off that's my brother out there"
"I'll get mumza"
"I don't care!"
_________
"They lied to me?"
"He didn't want to worry you when your injured"
"My friend is out there techno! I deserve to know!"
"I'm sorry you had to find out this way"
"Leave."
_________
"Skeppy?"
"Yeah Bad?"
"Do you think the kids are ok?"
"Tubbo will make sure they both are safe, if not techno will fuck them up"
"LANGUAGE YOU MUFFIN"
__________
"Are you awake yet?"
"It's like 5am"
"5pm actually, he knocked you out for a good few hours"
"Oh… we should get moving then"
"Or, we stay here"
"Wilbur that's a horrible idea"
"Think about it, we know the area around here and can find a way to hide from them"
"Fine." Tubbo said with a sigh, he didn't want to run away from the hero's but he wanted to be free. This would have to do. They both laughed and started to talk about plans for the next day, with WIlbur having a few to many injuries they thought the best course of action was for Tubbo to run to the store and buy some medical supplies that both of them didn't have before work. WIlbur picked a tall tree and gave it a quick marking to help Tubbo find his way back before giving each other a small hug and parting ways for a bit.
__________

Tommy was pissed, Wilbur the little villain they had been chasing after was with Tubbo his best friend and no one was willing to go get them. It was bad enough hearing Ranboo find out and cry himself to sleep that night even though the water hurt him, getting Tubbo back would solve one issue. Getting both of them would solve all of them. He had a small backpack on his shoulders and was re-checking his room for any final supplies when the door burst open.
“Put it down.”
Phil did tell her.
__________
Trust was hard for everyone to understand, Techno knew that no one trusted the other boy and wanted to get Tubbo safe but this was good for both of the boys. Tubbo needed a break to figure himself out away from the hero's beaming eyes and WIlbur needed a chance to talk to someone else his age. After last night Ranboo refused to talk to anyone but he was clearly in a lot of pain both physically and mentally. Techno decided to run to the store for a liquid version of the meds to hide in his drink making it easier to get him to take.

People wouldn't leave him alone, they also sucked with personal space as he walked to the store with people surrounding him while asking questions about the large fight just a few days ago. He got very lucky as the shop owner did not allow in any of the crazy people but they were mildly annoyed at him for making such a big crowd of people. He calmly walked to the medical asle looking at all of the different choices of potions. He heard a small crash and looked down the aisle to find another young boy trying to climb the self to reach the bandages. Techno walked over before grabbing the bandages and reaching down to hand them to the boy.

Tubbo.
What was he trying to bandage? Was he hurt? No Techno would have smelled the blood. Unless it was for the other boy. Which would explain a lot. He didn't really want to think about why he needed the bandages so he calmly helped Tubbo up and handed him the bandages. Before the boy could run he grabbed his wrist and looked him dead in the eyes before speaking calmly.
“How much money do you have?”
“About 20, why?”
“That's not enough you last you for a long time.” he grabbed out $100 and handed it to the boy but wasn't done.
“Tubbo, you know what you're doing right?”
“I don’t have a choice.”
“You can come home if you want.”
“He can’t, he doesn't have that like we do. Techno I can’t leave him, he has no one except for me. I can’t break his trust, I’m not breaking his trust.” The boy was close to tears just at that thought but Techno didn't mind.
“I understand that”
“I can’t- what?”
“They all wanted to come find you, Philza panicked watching the video of Bad, Tommy got pissed and tried to leave but mum stopped him, Ranboo is still badly injured but he isn't taking his medicine which is why i'm here. I understand that you want to be there for your friend but I can’t keep them away from you forever, we both know you will need to come back sooner or later.” He looked at the smaller boy to see tears running down his face.
“I know, would it help if I saw you everyday at the same spot so they know I’m ok?”
“That would at least calm them”
“Good, I need to go. See you tomorrow at the tree of the blood god”
____________