Chaptet 5, Broken Pieces by apocalyptica

Tubbo Cell: They are at the docks, inside the container of their son's color. I couldn't risk you coming for me.

Techno bolted to the docks so fast when he saw that message, the voice got so loud that he couldn't help running. Philza was trying to keep up with him by flying but when the voices wanted something no one could keep up or run from him. There is only one pink container in the docks, it's hidden or by the water near the ships. Most people do drugs in that one or hide things in it, he didn't think that someone would hide people in it but honestly it works. It only took him 3 minutes from that message to get to the pink container and find the boys, both were fully awake but tubbo was chained to the wall and ranboo keeping them both inside. Neither of them were letting the other go. Techno bolted over to them and instantly checked them over for injuries, Ranboo had a few but it was clear he tried to get out of the chains and did that himself. Tubbo was fine, just looked sad and stressed.

"Tubbo you have looked like you want to tell me so much right now but please, lets wait till we get home"
"Techno-"
"I know, I know. You don't like this but we can't talk about anything here."
Tubbo didn't reply as techno finished getting them unchained from the wall, he couldn't risk harming them so they had to stay together for a bit longer. They knew philza arrived by the loud breaking of glass and the clear noise of him being pissed off. He entered the container and instantly wrapped them into a hug, Techno stood back and watched him check them over and let out a sigh of relief.

"Let's head home" Philza was first to speak and techno nodded, he helped the boys up and held Tubbo's hand for his protection. Philza walked over to Ranboo's side and held his hand while shielding them all with his wing.

It was about 2 hours after they all got home that Tubbo explained what happened in full detail,from hearing Whisper break down after the call to him panicking every 5 seconds. The part that got Phil to start crying was hearing that Wilbur had no place to go and he was still planning on running away from that apartment building, how the job today was his chance or trying to trade something for the boys. He took neither because of losing control of his power and not wanting to risk it.
"I think we are all thinking the same thing?" Ranboo asked the table, they all looked at him and nodded
"This one is ours" techno spoke next and quickly grabbed a map. "Let's get this figured out."
--------------

Everything was packed into a single bag, he didn't own much in the first place but it hurt him to do so. It wasn't safe here anymore, with the heroes knowing both sides of him, his power, and location. Everything was a risk, what if he made their lifes a risk right back at them? Yeah, an eye for an eye. Karma sucks anyways, but that could go either way. He quickly threw on his outfit and bag before jumping out his window, he didn't want to go anywhere nor did he have a place to go. Wilbur would rather be safe than sorry in the long run.
-

----------------
Sam sat upon a nearby building, he was asked by the other heroes to find this person, his only rules were to not hurt him and to not approach him. Just watching this boy. He was walking his head low but his eyes were filled with fear, then he saw 404. Dude was always trying to get into Philza's way with everything, Sam buzzed into philza letting him know about the issues and got the go ahead to go protect the boy. So he stood up and ran with the shadows.

404 tried to jump the boy so Sam jumped slashing 404 to the side and standing in between the two, Whisper looked like he was about to pass out so Sam helped him out by screaming at him to run as far as possible, he saw Fox hiding and watching the boy so he new it was safe. 404 shoved Sam right into the street with lucky no cars coming at him
"Why would you do that?! He was mine '' 404 started screaming at him for his actions while Sam just sat there, he didn't care about anything except the boy was safe and being watched.
404 Pulled out a knife and simply snarled "I will make you regret that Warden" before going right for him. With a smile Sam simply slide under 404 using his Trident to trip him as he went he got back up and held the blade of it to his throat
"are you done?" He asked with a sighed. 404 was glaring daggers at him but still accept defeat. Sam helped the man up and scolded him for around 10 more minutes before sending him away, Fox and Whisper should be far away by now. He only had to hope.