Chapter 15 A whole new world

ALMOST ALL FLUFFY CONTENT THIS CHAPTER
If you see words with ** around it, that Is voices speaking! 

Wilbur woke up to eret sitting quietly in the corner of his room, she had a package sitting right next to her. It was wrapped up tightly with some wrapping paper covered with green and red swirls, it didn't have a bow but a ribbon to make taking the paper off easier. Eret noticed him being awake and slid the package to the middle of the room.
“Go on then, open it.” She spoke with an unbreakable smile. Wilbur slid off the bed softly to the ground and pulled the ribbon. It took a few minutes to slide the wrapping paper off and get inside of the box without a knife but he made due. Inside the box was a solid black guitar case, the strap had a few golden music notes playing the tune of Mary Had a Little lamb. He paused for a minute before looking up at Eret, his face showed how unsure he was. Eret nodded, her smile never falling.
“It's all yours.”
He didn't wait any longer while pulling the case into his lap to get the first look of the new guitar. It was an acoustic just like he was used to playing before. In the front pocket he found strings, a tuner, more picks than he could ever use, a capo, and a note from the company Eret bought it from. He smiled and quickly took out the guitar, placing it gently in his lap. Then he remembered a probably dangerous fact.
“Eret…”
“I know, they don't care and most don't even know. This is yours for comfort reasons and will never be used against you as long as you don't use it against us.”
WIlbur nodded slowly, that was simple enough. Keeping control of magic was difficult after a while but he could make sure that everything went smoothly. He took a deep breath before picking up a pick and strumming a small note to see if it was tuned. It was in fact not. The whole note appeared in front of him, seeming to beg to become his freedom again. He ignored the notes while slowly tuning the guitar to his perfect notes. Each new note begging to be the end of the heroes, it was difficult to keep them all in control. Eret must have noticed and calmly requested Wilbur stopped. He understood why and placed the guitar on the ground. 
“Would you prefer to go into a place where you can't harm anything to work on control?”
“Yeah… It’s difficult”
Eret didnt ask a second question, he simply stood up and calmly guided Wilbur down a new hallway to a large room. All of the walls seemed strong enough to protect against even the strongest weapons. One of the walls seemed to be a one way glass but he truly didn't mind. As long as there was no way he could harm someone it was ok. Eret closed the door and WIlbur was finally alone. He knew he was being watched but he truly didn't care. No one could be harmed. He picked up the guitar again and calmly finished tuning. He still made sure to form the notes into protective things but no weapons were made. He turned a group of half notes into purple particles, all seemingly human in their own ways. He tried to let them lose but they just disappeared. Oh well then. He remembered his fathers favotive song, Wilbur curled up into a corner and started to play.
If i had been born 200 years ago.
I would have been a sailor, and sailing I would go.
I'd sail around the Capes and across the seven seas and then back home.
If I had been born two hundred years ago…
_________

He didn't scream at the things surrounding his head all of a sudden. A few of them seemed to be protecting him from some of the more creepy or hostile ones. Those protectors seemed to be bigger and stronger than the others but still seemed to be kind. About half of them had different crowns on their heads. One was split black and white just like him, another looked to be green and brown. Though the rainbow one was his favorite. He spoke softly as to not let the rest of the house hear.
“What's your name?”
*Felix at your service*
*Dialava here*
*Tal!*
*Memestltoe is present!*
“No no, like. What are you called?”
*Hello I’m Fossabot. We are called chat, the bigger particles are called mods.*
“Oh, so you listen to me?”
*We are watching you, we enjoy you. Basically we are fans of you. The thing about us, we can help you during battles and things. Some can travel to other people and check on them for you.*
“What's Tubbo doing?”
*He’s in his room!*
*Vibing, very poggers*
*What does poggers mean?*
*Guys Tubbo seems sadddd*
*Oh no!*
*That's sad*
“There are so many of you.”
“Ranboo, who are you talking to?” Phil walked into the room to see the young boy curiously surrounded by thousands of little purple particles. He didn't even hear the man enter as all of them seemed to be speaking to him at the same time. When they finally saw the man he smiled and quietly asked a small group of them to go say hi to phil. Ranboo saw the panic as the man was surrounded and heard the little ones in his mind.
“That's chat, be kind to them.”
“I will mate.”
_________
His mind was loud for only a few seconds but it was enough for him to be quite confused. Why did one start singing? Tubbo was confused but hearing the guitar echo through the halls confused him even more. A voice ran down the hall like a flash flood leaving no time to escape even if you wanted to. The voice was calm and collected, seemed to know the right notes to hit with the guitar being a backup rowing down a stream on their own world. Then the voice became recognizable.

Whisper was an amazing singer, whose guitar was it though?
_______

Techno listened from his room to the boy's talent, from how long he had been on the streets it was clearly all raw talent. He couldn't say that it was impressive.
*Liar.*
*You're falling for another one.*
*Are you going for round 2?*
No, Whisper isn't like him. No one can be as deadly as him, besides that was years ago. Techo knew he stopped watching people in 05. Right?
*He’s here again, not a quiet god.*
*Hush up XD, you've never been good at hiding.*
*He needs to go back to basic training, oh wait. You are the only reason he passed.*
Techno’s voices remembered, that was nothing new.
_______
Reader,
I am no longer a hostile god. I was a hostile human, born in America like many of you. Though I wasn't allowed to travel during my time alive, I watched my brother travel across the universe.
From Spain
To Germany where he got stuck for months.
To France
Then to the UK
He traveled very quickly to Russia then back to the UK until his passing during the war.

He caused his own death, yes, but I can’t look at him or father the same way.
Techno raised me, then the godex called me. He is here, silently watching me.
______

The voice filled the hallway, echoing as it bounced from wall to wall. The Villains listen silently to the boy they all wanted to hold tight. For different reasons though. Some wanted the boy to live on as a hero, others wanted to see him falter. 

Slime sat silently listening to the boy, he reminded him of Coin. He was going to be safe, Slime promised to be slid under the door and down the hallway to his own personal freedom. 
_____
Dear reader,

One needed to die
One needed to relive the past
TWO need to find his home
Two needed to bound.