Chapter 13 Losing Face by Wilbur Soot

Tw:manipulation, Bloody fight, Death

He couldn't keep doing this. 

You're not even awake yet :) 

Tubbo shouldn't be here

He doesn't have a choice :) 

I have a choice

Keep telling yourself that. 
______

Everything went wrong so quickly, Fundy was just patrolling with Coin like they were asked when a robbery came up across the road. Fundy jumped down with Coin close behind but it was already too late. The robber had a knife to Fundy's throat. 
"Stay back you fucking villain."
For whatever reason, the language was comforting to him. He didn't mind it and simply played along. 
"Wasn't planning on it, you're clearly not trained with the proper way to hold a hero with a knife. Your hand can easily be moved."
"Don't lie to me! I've been doing this shit for years." The robber spoke with a laugh that made him put two and two together. This was the rat Traitor was training. 
"You're the one Traitor had. No wonder you're so small."
With that comment the knife was taken away from Fundy's throat and plunged into his chest, just below a very vital organ. He knew better than to risk it but the kid was crazy, he let his power consume his head. The scar given to him by Techno turned into 519 different eyes, each ranging in different sizes and colors. Some we're blind or color blind, others had perfect 20-20 vision. The eyes watched the kid so closely it allowed for fear to be sensed, he loved playing into the role. 
"Careful dear, they smell fear."
"Oh shit."
________

"Phil! Phil! Help" Fundy came bouncing into the house screaming for his father. When Phil ran hearing the fear in his voice he was just as shocked. The limp body of Coin was laying in his arms, the scar his son gave him was covered with small beading eyes staring into his soul. Both were covered in blood but it was clear to see that it was from Coin. Techno heard the scream and burst into the room shortly after Phil did. Both stood for a few seconds before running over to help Fundy out. Phil grabbed the body from Fundy while calling Bad in the medical ward. His body was so light it was so concerning but the most concerning part was how little he was breathing. 
______

Hello again reader, 
I don't want to be back so soon either but here we are. I couldn't handle letting Writer tell what happened after this, his death was too tragic to mention. He died with Slime in his arms and Eret by his side. Coin died bravely that day, Phil was forever in his debt if he made it out alive. Sadly he didn't, he joined me before I even realized what had happened. He didn't feel bad that he died. 

He felt bad that he couldn't dab Slime up just one more time. 

Until next time reader
Quackity misses your realm
______

There was a hush whisper around the tower. Not everyone was grieving the loss but they still didn’t speak loudly. Tommy was surprisingly quiet, he was always careful with what he was saying around the villains and gave a small high five to Slime to keep his spirits up. Ah yes, the slime boy. He was so mentally young that he didn't fully comprehend why he couldn't hug or see Coin anymore. His guardian was changed to Arson in hopes that it would help both of them cope.

The villains took it the hardest. Arson and 404 got into a big fight with each other over it so they had to be separated. Smile was ranting about cracks in the walls as a way of coping while Thunder listened quietly to the others rants. Eret was a trainwreck. They couldn't leave the tower but they were always walking around silently holding themself. He refused to speak and was sadly placed into Techno's hands after he was found sitting on the roof without telling anyone. She raised each villain, each one was saved from wherever she found them.