pie

"I am home"

As soon as her voice echoed in the appartment two very exited hybrids came running to greet her at the door.

Taehyung quickly came to engulf her in a hug as the bunny kept hopping on his heels with a grin of his face.

"I won all the rounds of Mario carts today" jungkook informed  as he stopped hopping but the grin is still plastered on his face.

Y/n who was trying to get rid of her shoes with a constant clinging cat still kinda hanging from her neck looked up at the cheerful bunny with a smile on her face. " That's so good kookie you are really great at everything"

she finally somehow managed to get rid of her shoes and coat as she reached towards the bunny to pet his fluffy hair and shiny bunny ears affectionately and the result was instant soon the bunny boy's smiled widened even more as his nose scrunched to show off his front bunny teeth and his broad shoulders slightly raised toward his head. He looks even cuter like this.

"....I lost all the rounds" the moment was cut off as y/n glanced at the clinging boy who whispered those words. She softly moved his face from it's hideout; her neck. Without breaking the hug, to look at heavy pout sitting at his face.

Well. It's a quite normal scenario in their household.

"Aw.  Is that so?. It's okay tae keep practicing Hmm?" He nodded and went back to hiding his face as y/n started moving towards the living room.

"Okay. I'll make fruit pie today so cheer up "

"Stawaberry!?"

"Ofcourse sweetheart. What will you like kookie?" Taehyung finally let go of her to go wander around the kitchen to look for his precious strawaberries . As the bunny stood there thinking very seriously over his options.

"Umm.. blueberry?!"

"Blueberry ??....bored with banana already?" She chuckled " your taste change every two days kook. But sure blue berry it is " y/n scratched the base of his ear as she herself went to look at the kitchen. She don't think they have blueberry at their house right now.

So after giving jungkook kitchen duty ( the very important job of keeping taehyung away from the kitchen specially the strawberries ) She headed to the market to get some blueberries for the bunny.

Y/n meant to visit the nearby store for the berries but since they are closed for some reason she had to go to the one near Yang's home. So while she was there she decided to visit her and yoongi. It's been few week since they talked with Namjoon. Yanghi took all the information relatively better then y/n primarily anticipated.

Y/n parked her car near the mall as she went inside to search for her needed possession. And while she is here she might as well bring some groceries with her.

While she was searching through the aisel for some cinnamon someone gently tapped her shoulder to get her attention. She turned around to face the person and ...

Think of the angel and angel is here.

"Oh hi Namjoon "

and the cute dimple smile she got in return was enough to temporarily forget about the two trouble maker at her house.

***

And as expected the trouble duo is upto something back at home.

"Kookie let's not use this " taehyung pointed at the oven with a grims

"Then how are we supposed to bake the pie hyung?"

Jungkook doesn't know how or why he agreed with his hyung's idea. But it started with a bored taehyung coming up with an idea of baking a pie for y/n since she always prepare foods for them but never for herself. As the wiser one (relatively) he noted they don't even know the even basic of cooking but after a lot of insistence from the elder (a pout ) the bunny relented and forgetting his primary duty of protecting the kitchen and here he is invading it with his overconfident hyung.

"We can make it here....Y/n sometimes makes them here" taehyung replied nonchalant motioning towards the stove. As he hurriedly retrieved some very important ingredients for the pie from the refrigerator.

The bunny wary-ly stared at the
Eggs the elder was carrying. After taking out milk (the strawberry flavoured one),

eggs, apples , bananas, green onions the hybrid deemed them enough as he closed the fridge.

"Hyung are you sure about the green onions?" Taehyung scoffed as he began sorting out some dry ingredients which he have no idea about.

"Yes kook, Y/n always says green onions makes everything taste better. Now help me with this .....what do we do first ?"

"I think we need white powder hyung ....I saw her use it " He can't help but feel very proud for being holder of this important information.
And his hyung too feel the same as he look at him in awe.

Now feeling more confident he picked up a random container with some kind of white powder ignoring the lebel
' Baking powder ' written in bold on the container. And dropped a generous amount on the bowl.

The cat hybrid who is still watching in awe clapped for his younger friend.

"Kook you are really good. You can be the main chef today "

"No hyung since it was your idea you should be the head chef " the other hybrid nodded with a smile as both the hybrid started pouring random ingredients to make the crust which contains; ofc baking powder , strawberry milk (and a little bit of banana milk on the bunnies request) , soya sauce and two eggs with most of its egg shells with them.

Next moving on to the feelings; it's barely recognisable apple slice, banana, green onion and lots of sugar since it's supposed to be sweet (they didn't OBVIOUSLY tasted it before adding it, if they would have they could have known it's baking soda )

And with everything prepared. They merryly starts baking.

***
Y/N didn't know how she ended up spending so much time with Namjoon. Maybe it was because the elder is really easy to talk to or because of their shared interest and similarly of opinion they just click a lot.

When both of them realised the time they parted their ways with their numbers saved in each other's phone and a promise of arranging a play date for all their hybrids since they can't wait to meet each other's hybrids.

So when she got back at home she hurried because she is late and she hasn't started on the dinner yet.

"I am ho-"

She cut herself off at the smell of some very weird and surely burnt.

She approached the kitchen and the panicked bunny and cat was too pre occupied to suspect her arrival.

" .....we should hide it fast fast hyung. Before she gets home "

" But kookie ....we can still fix it ...maybe "

"No no hyung...let's just throw it and get rid of all the traces ....we can't be caught "

The sad kitty was about to nod when he froze looking behind the unsuspecting bunny to be met with a familiar figure standing behind him. His eyes went wide as flying soccer as he looked at calm face.

"I think it's already too late for that" and that calm voice made the bunny frozen in place.

____________________________

A/n:
sorry for the late update but I am kinda busy nowadays.

Anyways. The last few chaps were a bit serious so I thought I should write some fluff but I have no idea how I ended up writing this (-_-;)

Well let's see if I can tuck in some fluff in the next chapter. But thanks for tolerating my failed attempt at humer

Be safe 💜