intruder

Due to some irrelevant conditions the colleges, school etc were declared closed in various country along the globe, which includes S.korea that's why y/n had to stay in her home with taehyung and to watch herself being bored to death. What to do?that was the condition for now!

But everyone was not unhappy with this, at least taehyung wasn't. After all he got to stay with his y/n all 24/7.

As it has been the past few weeks y/n is currently busy in the kitchen cooking for them . And after being officially restricted to enter the kitchen tae is sulkily seating in the couch watching some random movie.

Y/n was about to go and pamper her sulky kitty when she got a call from jimin.

Yn: hello
She said trying to act nonchalant.

Jm: umm... Y/n...can you do me a favor please.
His voice came up hesitant.

Y/n: yah. What is it?
This time she asked somewhat worried. Jimin have never used this tone before.

Jm: so... I need to go to Busan to my family, they need me there but I can't take jungkook with me you know right? it's risky... Umm so..

"....."

Yn: what is it?
She asked in a reassuring tone sensing his obvious discomfort

Jm: I know I am asking this out of blue, but can he stay with you for the time being?

Yn: of course!... I don't have any problems with that... But you shouldn't travel in this condition.

Jm: ohh!.. Is someone worried about me?.. Now I can even die in peace.
Y/n doesn't need to see him to know that the boy is smirking.

This made her role her eyes. But the faint smile is also not that unnoticeable .

Yn: shut up. I am just stating a fact.

Jm: don't worry!!.... I'll be fine.
Jm: so I'll drop him at your place....

Yn: is it an emergency?

Jm: kinda... So!?
His voice came up timid as he asked. A really rare site from park jimin.

Yn: yes ofc.

Jm: okay.

Yn: hmm

Jm:hmm

Yn:....

Jm: ....

Yn: now hung up!

Jm: oh yeah sorry!!
She chuckled to herself after jimin finally hung up.

____

"Tae -ah" Y/n saw a pair of blonde fluffy ear flop up of the blanket which was tangled in the couch.

As soon as she went and sat at the couch taehyung quickly unwrapped himself off of the blanketed nest and came straddling on her lap, softly nuzzling his face in her neck. This was not something new, cats are naturally cuddly and everyone knows taehyung loves skinship and y/n doesn't mind it when it comes to the hybrid so she just chucked at him and reached to pet his head.

"Hay... It's ticklish tae " Y/n complained with a giggle as the boy is now purring in the crook of her neck, though she never got any coherent answer so she decided to bring up the needed conversation herself.

"Tae-ah you remember the bunny jungkook we met at the park? " Her hand have now reach the base of taehyung's cat ears, so obviously she didn't received any coherent answer yet again. The boy is too lost to answer.