disaster management

It's really. for the lack of better word. very heartbreaking sight to behold.

As the two hybrid sat in the living room couch with their ears dropped; flattened over their head.

Jungkook had been quietly sniffing as silent tears stream down his face while the cat hybrid is full on sobbing since they were given a times out to sit in the couch and wait for y/n.

Meanwhile y/n who is unaware of the two boy's pitty party is busy on trying to rescue the disaster she used to call kitchen. Atleast two pans are severely burnt that she have to throw them out. All the ingredients are spilling on the kitchen floor from their upside down containers.

" I think we have to spent the rest of the month depending on
ramen and rice " around an hour or two later she looked around the now cleaned kitchen and sighed.

Well she is a college student and even with her scholarship, the money her parents sends and part time job money she can still do only so much to feed 3 people.

"I have to restock this after I get my pay next month..... Well atleast I am glad they didn't set the house on fire" y/n came out of the kitchen heading towards the notorious duo with a resolve to get them realise how dangerous this could have been. And they could have been hurt or worse. Ofcourse the first thing she did as she found them in the kitchen an hour ago was to check if any of them are hurt but fortunately none of them Were hurt. Soon all her resolve to scold them broke like a sand castle as soon as she spot them
On the couch with tear stained faces and crouched down position ; they tried to make themselves as small as possible.

The back bunny hybrid with red rimmed eyes and wet checks looked up to the sound of her footsteps and soon the hiccuping and sniffing cat followed as he once again burst on sobbing, and the young bunny hybrid sensing all the emotions from his hyung couldn't contain himself anymore and soon started sobbing too.

"Kook , Tae . You know what you did wrong. Right ?" Y/n asked softly when the boys calmed down a bit to register her words.

She really doesn't want to scold them and just wanna pull them in for a hug and comfort them but she have to make sure they don't get themselves in danger next time

"I am really thankful that none of you two are hurt, but that's might not have been the case. You know you could have gotten 3rd degree burn or could have cut yourselves with the knife or worse "

The bunny nodded with his head down while the cat hybrid kept repeating ' I am sorry s '

Jungkook realised that what they did is wrong the moment the pan caught fire and his hyung shrieked like a frightened kitty he is and knew how dangerous it was the moment y/n tried to look for any burn or cut or any other injury on the two and then sighed in relief when she found none. He is crying because he is guilty not afraid of scholding.

While the cat; he is terrified, he is afraid that he have pissed his owner enough to get himself kicked out. He got startled with the sudden fire....when the pan caught fire. He was sad since he couldn't make his y/n a simple pie to make her smile but rather he made her angry and sad.... Though he can't smell any anger from the girl infront of him right now he is still sad and  traumatized enough to loose his composure to hold his sobs.

" Well.... atleast now you have learnt your lesson and won't do this again right ?" The tearful bambi eye looked up at her and quickly nodded a yes.

"Taehyung?" Well her tone is nothing but calm but hearing his full name from y/n made wailing in self pity.

"Wha-....what is it.....tae?....." The hybrid can soon feel the slight cold but surely careful and familiar touch of his owner in his cheeks and arms  ".....are you hurting somewhere?.…. What is it sweety tell me "

Taehyung looked up at his owner hearing the nickname and when he didn't sensed any real venom in her demeanor he got the courage to spill the truth "T-tae... Tae-tae....is sorry..... ask-asked k-kooie to .... kitchen.....kookie no said.....Tae D-didn't listened.....tae is s-sorry "

Well it's not like y/n didn't guess this the moment she caught them in kitchen. Taehyung most probably just used a pout to get the bunny to agree with him. But what suprised her was taehyung's way of speech but she decided to ignore it for the mean time.

"I see..... Now can Tae promise to not do something like this in future? ...kookie you too? " she played along and soon both the hybrids nodded furiously.

Soon the three found themselves in Y/N's room huddled togather under the safety of the cover. While y/n was in the middle petting the hybrids. The cat and the bunny on either side of her.

"Why don't you two cuddle for a bit while I go and start preparing for dinner?" Y/n suggested after some time "let go "

"No"
"Don't wanna"

"Well aren't you guys hungry ?"
as if on cue both their stomach grumbled in agreement the bunny looked shy while the cat hybrid pouted "see... now let me go and make the dinner I'll be quick I promise....and oh I don't think I can make the promised desserts tonight ...is that okay ??"

While jungkook nodded taehyung mumbled something under his breath which y/n quite didn't catched "what was that sweetheart?"

"Just wanted to make .....p-pie for Y/n....but I messed up" Taehyung just hid his face into the pillow his ears flat again his head. Obviously sad.

"Oh !?...you guys wanted to make a pie for me ??" She looked dumbly from the half hidden cat to the wide eyed bambi bunny.

"Yes. Hyung wanted to make desert for you since you always make for us "

She didn't expected this at all. Now she feels like those villeins.

"Taehyungie. Jungkookie.... I really appreciate your thoughts love. I am really really happy that you care so much for me" the cat slowly looked up from his hiding spot and the bunny's eyes lit up " But you know what ??..... I am happy as long as you are happy and healthy. So never do something dengarous again "

"Now. Who wants to help me in kitchen?"

And soon a chorus of exited 'me' and laughter echoed through the appartment

__________________________

A/N:
Really sorry for the late update guys. I just wanted to make this chapter fluffy, the serious stuff will continue from the next chapter maybe. This book is quite light hearted till now. But Maybe it won't stay that way for long ;)
Anyway I hope you all enjoyed the update. Plz make sure to share your thoughts with me :)
<3