azument park

"Okay... I'll pick you up from your  apartment"

she hung  up the call and went to check on taehyung.

Once she reached his room at first glance she could not spot him ,but then she found him crouched down before the bed and is trying to push something under it.

It did not need a genius to know that he was trying to hide something under the bed. So she decided to ask him "what are you hiding tae?? " Her voice came out stricter then intended, to which the poor blonde male visibly got frozen,"it's no use I already saw.... Bring it out "this time she tried not to sound too intimidating.

There was no response from tae, which actually made her low key irritated. As she lost her patience she was about to ask him again when she noticed it.
Taehyung was shaking... No he was

He was crying

"Tae!? " The site of him crying broke her heart, she quickly bend down before him to be with same level as him, but as she tried to reach out to cup his face taehyung flinched backwards clutching his tail in his lap. "I-i did-i di-didn't meant tt-to.... " He sobbed quietly "i-it h-happened won't ha-ppen a-again"he breathed out in between his sobs.

Confused will be an understatement for y/n right now.

The poor blonde furred hybrid male in front of her seem truly terrified to utter anything more then apologies. So she opted for the only way to find the answer.

She pulled out the thing tae had been trying to hide. turned out It was her favorite cherry red hairdryer... No maybe WAS a hairdryer coz now it's broken into two half. She stared at it and then looked up at the male in the room with a blank expression.

"Pp-please don't-don't ab-abandon mm-me!! " He said now trying to control his tears from falling anymore and even before y/n can utter a word he just stood up and ran somewhere.

Y/n sat in there trying to process everything in then a thought came up at the back of her head to 'where the upset male could have gone' and she hurried up to her feet and as she was about to chase her upset cat , Taehyung came back, much to her relief but then he handed her a stick and kneeled down in front of her "pu-punish m-me y-... Master " Tears now streaming like a pool from his eyes "but... Please-pl-please don't ab-abandon m-me... Please "now he is sobbing again.

Y/n can't help but feel her heart getting torn from the site in front of her . She despise the humans for the brutality they have been showing towards them. They are capable of living alone and she knows that even without any help hybrids would be living just fine but humans won't give them the chance to be independent they could either be pet or stay locked in the shelter. They have been taught to depend on their owner and they have been so desperate to remain as a pet that they would even accept torture over getting abandoned. It's humans fault that hybrids feel so vulnerable.

Y/n kneeled down in front of taehyung and dragged him in her lap. taehyung flinched but did not protested.

Tae blinked at her with an expression of shock, his deep chocolate brown eyes red and fluffy which is still brimming fresh tears.

"Baby why will I leave my sweet little kitty huh??!! "Y/n whipped his tears stained cheek her own tears begging her to get released which she refused " And I can never ever hurt you " She threw the stick away and looked deep into his beautiful orb "I won't ever hurt you tae and neither will l let anyone hurt you " Y/n soothed her beautiful cat ,cupping his face in her hand.

After a few more minutes or so when Finally he was no more releasing any more tears and is slowly crawling out of his terrified and tense form "b-but.. I-i-bro broke-"

"Baby... If you ever again break anything or do something which you think is wrong just tell me... I know you didn't do it purposely" She smiled softly towards the big baby sitting in her lap "why would I punish you!?... You are such a good boy of mine. Aren't you!? " She chucked.

"S-sorry " He said looking down.

"It's okay tae " She chucked and ruffled his already messy midnight colored hair "okay dear, now stop crying and get ready soon, yanghi is waiting for us" She said rubbing off the last drop of his tears and chuckling at him sweetly.

~~~

"Ugh!!!!! " Yanghi screamed both tae and yoongi got startled at the back seat

But y/n being familiar with her bff was unfazed by it "what happened!? " Y/n Asked to the girl beside her with a bored expression .

"Y/n....you know what!?... Omg I forgot my suncream and look it's so sunny today" She whined from the passenger seat beside the driver seat of y/n.

Through the rare view mirror y/n saw yoongi making a poker face and tae still in trauma from her screaming from earlier. "It's okay yang... Nothing will happen" Y/n said again giving her undivided attention back to the road.

As they reached the park and y/n parked the car. Yoongi and yanghi came out of the car but taehyung remained seated, still worried about the fact that he will be in front of so many people.

After a lot of nagging and begging from all of them and after ensuring that y/n won't leave his site ever he came out of the car.

Though people all around them were sending them weird glances coz nor yoongi neither taehyung was lashed, like what people claim as so called 'normal'. But both the girls don't care about their judgement.

"Wanna eat something tae? ... Or should we go for the rides first? " Y/n asked the blonde cat who is hugging her arm as if his life depends on it. Though it's somewhat like that, for the hybrid.

"I think we should eat first " Yang suggested taking out her purse from her bag and handing the bag to yoongi "okay I am going to bring the food tell me what you all want" After they said their orders yang went to bring the food.

y/n went to sand near the seat on which both the cats were sitting one too afraid to let go of the other ones arm and is nervously looking around stiffing every time anyone passed by them and next to him was the one, the black cat who was not giving a damn about other and has successfully turned the park bench into his comfy bed.

"Yoongi oppa.... Don't sleep here it's not a place to take a nap you know! " Y/n sweetly scolded the half dozed hybrid as she internally cooed at his cuteness.

"That's not called sleeping " He yawned showing his gums "I just closed my eyes for a bit " He grumpily defended himself with a huff.

"You know what? ..... Yang is right about you... You are the cutest when dozing off " Yoongi rolled his eyes at her comment and y/n chuckled at him , she stretched her arms to reach his black fluffy ears and began to gently scratch it causing him to purr in delight. Whereas the jealous cat Sitting right beside him looked away in anger a big fat pout sitting on his lips.

Luckily y/n noticed that pout of his, though it's absolutely adorable but it looked like he is sulking "what happened tae..... What's with that pout? " She asked bending down to meet his eye level. Taehyung looked at her with the pout still adoring his face as he pointed toward his own cat ears which had been neglected.

Both yoongi and y/n looked at each other before chuckling at his cuteness and both of them attacked his with a tight hug from both the side.

___________________________________

Today the 3rd and last trailer pics are gonna release for dynamite 💜💜💜🔥🔥🔥let's wait for that... Fighting

Love you 💜

-Edited