H-heat

It's been two hours since y/n send tae to check on jungkook .y/n is finally done with cooking but both the hybrid are nowhere to be seen.
She was a bit worried when taehyung didn't came back from the bunny's room to follow her everywhere.

finishing all her work she went towards the guest room and gently knocked on the door but there were no response ,after few more soft knocks  she grew worried and decided to open the door only to be frozen in her spot. Her moment of shock soon got replaced with a smile as she saw both the hybrids together. tae literally replaced  the bunnies toned belly into a comfortable pillow for himself and the both of them tightly holding each other softly snoring with parted lips,And various chocolate wrappers spread across the room.

"Aish..... How will they eat their launch now" She chuckled

________

Y/n smiled from the kitchen at the site of both the hybrids approaching the table.

They have became very good friends over the past few days while jimin is taking care of his family in Busan.
They look like long lost brothers
Y/n thought

Their eyes we're flying soccer while gawking at all the items she has Prepared for them. Y/n came out of the kitchen with two plates of salad and the boys went straight to cloud nine

"Strawberry! " Tae chimmed flashing his boxy grin
"Carrots " Kookie joined with his bunny smile

"So, what are you waiting for..... Start the dinner "

After a moment of comfortable silence y/n decided to break it " kookie... Do you want to call jimin  sunbae...after the luch? It's been a while" Y/n suggested and his ears stood up, smile became wider if that's  even possible and he nodded excitedly.

"Then it's petting time... " Tae intoned clapping excitedly while kook's smile dropped but Apparently Taehyung was able to sense the sadness in kook's face "don't be sad kookie... We can even do something else together"

Even though they are friends now, tae don't like it when his owner pet Or cuddle the bunny or even his own Yoongi hyung. She is just his  y/n.

"how about we watch a movie ? "Y/n suggested
Both of them nodded happily

Y/N's POV:

After excitedly having their meal. I gave kookie my phone and he seemed to know what exactly he need to do with it.

Does Tae knows how to use a phone too?

" Umm.. Y/n, what have you saved hyung's number as? "

Opps!.

"The last call " I informed him

"Okay.....

.... Flirty shorty? "

I nodded not looking at him at all. In return he...Smirked?

I wonder what kind of stupid training he is getting from jimin.

This reminded me of the last time he called himself international playboi

I rolled my eye at the thought and left bunny to talk with his hyung and went to the living room to set up the movie for tonight.

I think we can watch the avengers series?

After setting the options for what to  watch ,I began to arrange some Deserts which I think the boys will love with the movie.

"Y/n-ah... Hyung Wanna talk with you" The white bunny said handing me the phone.

" Okay... There are options for the movie. You two choose what you wanna watch okay!?... I'll be back "