Kind eyed girl

It was around a week after his return Jimin announced a house warming party. And he swore it won't be that crowded frat party kind so y/n agreed ( though she doesn't really have a choice cause she has to help him with the arrangements anyways) to join.

It's not like she can really say no to park jimin, (recent progress) very surprisingly he has stopped flirting with her (she won't ever utter those words out loud EVER, but she does miss his flirting) and they are quite civil with each other nowadays. It turns out they both have the same interests. Though Jimin wants to open a hybrid law firm (which, she really appreciates the thought) and she has no interest in law as it is, they are quite a good match when they are not at each other's throats.
Well it was mostly y/n.

"Do you think we should move the centre table ?"

"Yeah...I think it will be good" jimin answered as they approached the table "I got it my lady " he chuckled as he alone lifted the table to move it out of the way for guests.

"Y/n , jiminie look ....I completed the decorations" Taehyung said proudly pointing towards the mess of fairy lights which looks really dangerous out there.

"Oh taetae ...you are such an artist" Jimin said as he approached.

Oh yeah, that happened too. Turned out they are same aged, Jimin and Taehyung get along really well. That's aperient since they are basically on a nickname basis now. And y/n is not at all sulky about it!

"It's perfect tae.....why don't you go play with yoongi"

"But he is napping"

"Yes that's the point. Why don't you go nap with him. You must be tired " she said with no room for argument and the hybrid reluctantly agreed. He is a cat and he needs his nap time no matter how much energetic he is.

"We are back " yanghi shouted after some time, as she and kookie came back from last minute snacks shopping.

Jungkook with little insistence went to join the napping gang as the other three got the last arrangements set. Y/n didn't forget to rearrange the fairy lights, she hopes Taehyung doesn't notice.

It was an hour before the guests were supposed to arrive that y/n and taehyung along with yang and yoongi came back to y/n's apartment for all of them to dress up for it.

" Yoongi, are you sure you can help tae with his outfit?...or should I stay and help you two out ??"

"I can dress myself" the blond, offended cat spoke up ( though most of the time he wears his shirts inside out. Don't tell him that )

"I will manage this y/n you two go get ready"

" See, they will be fine, let's go y/n" she finally relented as she let the cheerful girl drag her to her bedroom.

.
.
.
.

Which turned out to be a bad idea; since it's an hour later and the blond cat had managed to get a big chocolate stain on his shirt looking not at all guilty as he peacefully devoured his chocolate cake.

"Guys you go ahead I'll get him changed in a new shirt " y/n sighed as she saw the boy happily seated on the couch with chocolate stains all around his mouth, hand and some also at his nose tip.

She approached taehyung as the other two headed ahead as requested "taehyungie you got stains on your shirt and we are about to go to jimin's why are you eating that now buba?"

In answer the boy only offered his not so innocent boxy smile.

It took them another 20 min to get to the party and when they did they were greeted with some unfamiliar and some surprisingly familiar faces.

"Hay Namjoon! I didn't know you were coming" y/n approached the said man with dimple smile as they engaged into a brief hug.

"Hi. Suprise I guess...oh is that??" He pointed to the boy standing (trying to hide) behind y/n.

"Yes. This is taehyung. Kim taehyung…..tae this is Namjoon, you remember I mentioned him"
Taehyung poked his head from behind her shoulder and nodded at Namjoon. He is a bit intimidated by the man's height and he also smells of a dog hybrid. But this man is not a hybrid that much he is sure.

"Oh! Y/n, taehyung finally….I can't believe you are the last one to come …...oh and you met Namjoon hyung" jimin said as he approached them with a smile
Soon a very excited bunny followed and directly latched onto Taehyung "hyung ! Y/n ….look we have so many guest and the hyung is so cool "

Y/n got a bit confused to which Hyung the bunny is referring to but she followed the hopping bunny who dragged along a very skitish looking taehyung to the direction of where the guests are.

" He is talking about Namjoon hyung's hybrid" Jimin whispered as they neared them as if reading her mind and then her eyes found a pretty looking blonde dog hybrid sitting beside a very cheerful Yang animetedly talking with an unfamiliar man at her left.

Y/n's eyes found the dog hybrid's face again, there is something weirdly familiar with this person. As if on cue the hybrid looked up at her too his eyes went saucer and soon it clicked

"World wide handsome "
" Kind eyed girl"

They said in unison. And suddenly all attention is on them.

__________________________
A/n:
Finally ot7 is here ;)
Also...I think there will be slight angst ahead in the story as we are getting deeper into the plot <3