aftermath (part I)

Y/n may seem like a confident and cold hearted person, the type who always had their mind set, decisions made but as unbaffled as she looks she is almost always perplexed when it comes to the matter of hearts. Maybe that's why she can't help but be mazed as she looks at her friend gazing dazedly at the black cat sitting afar who looks equally crestfallen, veiled with deep thoughts. 

Where did things go wrong? They were happy weren't they? Or is this really wrong? The feelings of the saddened black cat hybrid is genuine and pure and her friend ... .why does Y/n feel yanghi’s eyes reciprocating those feelings but her brain seems to be in a constant battle with her heart. 

Y/n can't help but envision herself in this situation. What would she have done if it were herself and the sweet, beautiful, very precious and very innocent person; her Taehyung. what would she have done? 

She does love him with all her heart, of course she does but That is not the love yoongi is asking for .That is not the love yanghi is afraid to offer. 

Can she herself offer that kind of love….

Y/n immediately frowned on the absurdity of the thought. What was she even thinking? The situation with Taehyung is totally different. Unlike Yoongi, Taehyung doesn't have the mature mind to understand this. It's almost like exploiting his innocence how can she even compa- 

“......-bout this y/n?...y/n!!”

“Oh …oh yes …what did you say” she startled out of her reverie only to be faced with the concerned looks of her friends…even yanghi has her attention on her too

“ We were asking what do you think about this plan” Namjoon continues as calm as always. 

“oh I didn't… I don't…Sorry guys I was lost for a bit” 

“It's okay y/n …are you alright though” Hoseok has really came to be like an elder brother to her … his presence is somewhat reassuring and grounding.

“I am alright hobi…. Maybe I should go look for them, I don't know what's taking jimin so long” 

Namjoon and hoseok along with y/n and yanghi were discussing on a possible vacation while Jimin has gone to fetch the maknaes (Jungkook said he has gifts for his hyung ) while the two eldest hybrids has been having a conversation of their own (it's just mostly seokjin talking )

“Ah you are right don't worry I'll go look for them ... .we shouldn't have sent jimin to handle the maknaes anyways” Hoseok muttered under his breath as he went to jimin’s apartment Next-door.

“I'll go get some snacks too ..do you want anything?”

Both y/n and Namjoon declined as yanghi trudged towards the kitchen.

“Are you really alright? 

“I am Namjoon…. Don't worry “ the way Namjoon looked so serious made Y/n chuckle lightly 

“I know things are not going great….. I heard what happened back then at the party also there is something going on between them-” He nodded towards the duo in the couch afar, implying the hybrids in general “-but jinnie will not say a thing …so I don't know what exactly is the matter” 

This made y/n sigh too, well even though Namjoon is clueless most of the times about his surroundings, he too was able to notice this underlying tension going on “Taehyung doesn't say anything too, but I can feel he is very upset with something, I know they are hiding something but I don't know what …you know Joon, taehyung is such a lovely baby he loves being mischievous but the tae of now reminds me the time I first brought him home” 

“ Jinnie too, was stress cooking when we went back home that day. Well at first I thought it was because I made him upset by being drunk shitless but it kept happening whenever he visited here…. He may not look like it but he is a very sensitive person like most of the hybrids''