cutie

Me and yang sat in the front seat as I was in the drivers seat ,while our two new hybrids sat in the back seat . 
" Are you comfortable? " yanghi looked back and asked and the black cat nodded slightly.

" Let's go then " I declared, I can still see the the blond cat is hugging the black's hand and he still seems scared of something.

While I was driving, yanghi who can never be quite ,stared to gossip about something I don't have any interest in,or maybe I don't wanna show interest in....when she got finally bored of my unresponsive self, she took out the files which the center provided  us for the hybrids, we were supposed to read that before adopting.... But well no one was interested on those.

" So MIN YOONGI is a male cat hybrid

Color: black
age: 27
Hig- " She paused so I curiously glanced at her

"age 27? " She asked herself

"really??..... We forgot to ask that " I finally asked .

It would be very difficult to live with even though a hybrid but a male who is 7 years elder....i was wondering on whether to call them with honorific  or by their name Or something like oppa??...now that would be......my thoughts were cut off as we reached yangs apartment.

I parked the car in her apartment parking and Yang got out of the car and reach to open the back seat door "uh... Umm.... Opp..... Yoong-...... Um suga!!! That's what I should call you so I won't have to call you by your name " She was talking with herself rather rambling... Typical yaanghi!!  I internally  sighed but when  I looked at the black cat looking, he was at her with slight amusement in his eyes. " Ok suga.. Let's go home " She called the black cat , he nodded but as he was about to get out of the car the blond clutched on him,very much reluctant to let go off his friend

" It's okay.. You can again meet each other tomorrow.... You should also go to your new home with y/n now"yanghi said and then suga slowly nodded towards the shaking child-...I mean man!.

Taehyung looked at me once and then slowly let go of his friends hand ,it must have taken a lots of courage, I mused

"you will be alright " Yoongi said for the first time since we met it was his first words...and it was then that I looked at the black cat properly , he was very cheeky and cute and really handsome.
After few more encouragement He took his bag and went with yanghi  disappearing into their apartment building .
when I went back to my driver seat I saw taehyung sitting eyes wide and ears parked up and he was clutching on his tail now 'defense mode '

My apartment rent and all the other basic stuff are handled by my parents.... And the university expenses are met by my scholarship. ...... I have my part time jobs. So having him with me won't be a problem financially. But then again I keep on being nervous,mostly around strangers, and for me which I call 'nervousness' and 'social awkwardness' they call it ' savageness' .... I hope I'll learn to be friendly with him.

Soon we reached my apartment. I parked the car and opened the door for taehyung, he took his time to take his bag and came out of the car, I locked the car and went to our apartment making sure he followed me inside,

I went straight to the guest room which I suppose is his new room, "this is your room ...make yourself comfortable" I told him as he followed me inside then after a few passing sec I went away leaving him inside.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

At the shelter someone came for adopting, I thought she would adopt hyung and I'd be alone but then she said she and her friend will adopt us both, I was excited since after all I would finally have an owner for the first time (that I remember). But what if she don't like me. What if she beats me and abandons me;like yoongi hyung's previous owner?. When I saw her and she read my name I saw my owner for first time , her name is y/n ,.she didn't smiled looking at me,like yoongi hyung's new owner did ..
Was she not happy about me? . I heard her in the car ,she said she repent adopting us something about our age . Would they abandon us?..would she abandon me ??..... I would have to leave alone in that small cage again?...
My thoughts were cut off with a knock on the door, but I should dare not move an inch

their was a knock again and then she, my owner opened the door and I jumped...not in surprise....in fear

" Uh... Sorry... You were not opening so.... The dinner is ready come on " She said and went..... But there was something on her face which I can't really pin point.... worry?

..... Maybe she is not that scary.

When I went to the table and stood there, She gestured me to sit across her in the table and then she gave me the food , it's not those canned food we get in shelter they are fresh and homemade and they looked so delicious. Are they really for me?

" What happened?... Didn't you liked the food...... Do you want something else? " She asked still looking at me.

I shook my head to no, about her last question and went to take my food and began to move away

"Where are you going??.. Oh!!. You wanna eat in your room? " She asked frowning.

I shook my head to no.... And pointed on the floor ;where I am supposed to eat

That only resulted in deepening of her frown.

"Sit with me, like I am sitting.... No need to sit on the floor..... "Her voice is strict but not unkind.... But this is not how we were trained to behave with our owners

" It's okay  .... Sit" She repeated

I nodded again and went to sit in the chair.

no one ever asked me that before.

I started eating it. It was delicious and unconsciously I started humming then I freezed as she looked at me but did not said nothing.

END OF TAE'S POV:

Y/n's phone buzzed and it was yanghi. She said that since they don't have college tomorrow they should go for shopping things for their new members clothes and other aids she also mentioned for buying the collars. After she had her dinner she decided not to study today as it has been already hectic so she went to bed.

Y/N POV:

It was in midnight that I woke up feeling a worm cushion pressed in my back which was whimpering in cold.... Obviously it was Jan and its cold as hel-
Wait!
.....
A cushion whimpering in cold??
As realisation hit me I jumped up and the cushion..... I mean taehyung also jumped up and stood by the bed Protectively hugging his tail and his cat ears alert and eyes on his bare feet, he was horrified for sure.

Aww , he is so cute

"What are you doing here??.... Is there any problem in your room" I asked as softly as possible. trying not to make the cat more scared then what he already is.

He hesitated "tell me" I insisted

"I-i c-can't s-sleep al-alone"he shuttered.
" Ca-can I s-sleep h-h-here? "He asked.talked for the first time and One thing I noticed is his deep voice is total contrast with his character.
Oh! Wait. Did he just asked if he can sleep with me??! How can I permit a male who is 5 years elder than me (I saw his file and found out he is younger then yoongi). But he is my pet. And a cat.  And even an innocent and immature juvenile one. Maybe he was afraid alone and if I don't let him sleep here he would suffer.
"Okay. You can sleep here " I said and he beamed immediately and came back up on the bed.

This is the first time I saw him smile, after all ,all he needs is love and attention like a child. I covered him with a blanket and he looked content already half way through the Dreamland.

_________________0___0______________

Sorry to anyone if they are reading....for so late update... Hehe

Love ya..

-Edited-