YOONMATE

(effect of heat/rut mentioned in this chap)
__________________________

Yanghi's pov:

After the talk with y/n I became conscious but I am too tired right now to go out. And he seemed really fine.

But then again I can't risk to be in the same bedroom with him tonight.

I really do remember two days after I brought him home. How that night he came into my room in Midnight and lectured me how I should not leave my cat hybrid in another room without any cuddle, and the next moment I know,he welcomed himself in my bed beside me and all I could do was to say sorry sheepishly and snuggle into him.

Like all other cat he likes warmth and cuddle and becomes really really pouty and bratty cat if he gets any less attention.

But today I can't.... But how am I gonna tell him so?

We were in the living room and I excused myself in my room. He was about to follow me but then I made up the foolish most excuse of not feeling well and to wanna sleep alone.
I saw the hurt and disappointment in his eyes. As his beautiful black ears flopped down, and his fluffy tail curled itself around his right leg.

And since then from the last 2hr I am doing this! ;laying in bed trying to find a comfortable position but all I can do is think about how his ears dropped and he looked so betrayed and sad.

I was about to give up and go check on him when I heard faint footsteps in the living room. The footsteps came closer and closer until it stopped near my bedroom door.

Yoongi??.... Aww my poor kitty! "

I decided to sooth him. Though I know it would be embarrassing to tell him why I behaved the way I did, but at least he would not be sad anymore.

I quickly got up from the bed and went to open the door.
Yoongi was looking at the ground . I forgot to to turn on the light ,so can't see his eyes clearly but his ears are flopped down and his tail is totally still. Not moving at all.

The poor soul. I made him so sad

"Yoongs. come inside " I gestured him to come in and to sit in my bed patting the spot beside me.
Yoongi came almost in slow motion, his eyes not leaving the ground under him even for once. He slightly hesitated, seemed like he is having internal debate.

Something is wrong with him.....Did I made him that insecure???

I patted the space once again and after he finally settled down. I started to explain myself.
I have to lift his mood up after all!.

"Yoongi... My suga... Please don't be sad anymore" I cupped his cheeks with one hand and he shivered at my touch

Is my hand cold?

"Yoongs.. I wasn't ignoring you or something act- .......-oh!!!

I got really surprised with his sudden action as he quickly engulfed me in a hug and nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck. But it was not anything out of normal though, so I decided to pat his back. But I stopped all my action and froze at my spot when I heard him " M-master... You smell so sweet,... So good! "
Y/n's words from earlier came running back in my head

'Crap'

Now I am literally scared, it didn't even sounded like it was Yoongi who said those words. His voice was deeper than it already is. I tried to gently push him by his shoulder but he didn't even tried to move may even get more closer if that's even possible.

3rd PERSON:

Yoongi was on his own world, the heat was hitting him hard. He finally started nibbling and sucking at his owner's neck.

"Yoongi stop" Now she tried to push him harder, only to receive a grunt of disapproval from the cat. As he tightened his grip on her practically pulling her to straddle her in his lap he received a surprised whimper from his master. Which just brought him to the edge even more "yoon-"

Her voice died down as she felt something unfamiliar and something foreign, but soft as hell comfortably wrapped itself around her waist.

Never in her entire life she thought this thing could do that too.
She has always been curious about his tail and wanted to touch it but she remember how Yoongi hissed at her when she tried to, only to apologize several times later.
Now he is willingly wrapping it around her???

She is not dumb -...okay she is!!..... But not THAT dumb, not to know what it means. She have researched a lot about hybrids and y/n her teacher has filled her with adequate knowledge too.

A hybrid shows this kind of affection even though in heat, only to the one they think. No.. Claim as their Mate.

Yanghi was brought out of her thought when she again felt a sharp pain in her exposed skin of her collar bone. While she was on her thought the black cat has made his way all along her neck smelling the sweet scent which is drowning him in the deep pit of the dark sea of lust and Desire.

He Savoured every part of her exposed skin, kissing and nibbling at it until he moved down to her collar bone. He nibbed at it giving open mouthed kisses only to bite at her flesh, marking her ,which is giving himself and his owner all the sense of euphoria, he continued to suck at her skin and when he heard a low moan coming out of his mates sweet lips his want and desire got boosted as he began to lick at her skin which is now slowly changing color "so sweet master...." He moaned.

It was all too much for yanghi, after all, all of this was new for her, this was the first time. She got drowned in what yoongi was doing with her, making her feel emotions she never felt before. But once she heard the hybrid moan. She quickly pushed him away to scramble on her feat, rushing out of the room and locking the room behind her.

Her heart is fighting to come out of her chest. As she heard soft moans and grunts of pain coming out from the closed door behind her.

__________________________
A.n
This chap was in my draft for months now. So ofc I haven't edited or proof read the chap.....