made up

That night it wasn't y/n who came back to the hybrids but was jimin as y/n decided she would accompany yang who had passed out at jimin's apartment.

The next day was super awkward for both the hybrids (yoongi and taehyung) and humans (yanghi, Jimin and y/n) for their own respective reason which was the result of the humble get together.

Both Jin and Jungkook, who knew what happened to a certain extent, were quite anxious. And then there were the clueless ones who had not a single idea of what had happened and are too busy suffering with their own hangover to pick up the tension in the air (ofcourse, Namjoon and Hoseok)

It wasn't until everyone was back to their respective homes that y/n noticed the difference in behaviour and the visibly swollen mood of Taehyung…..when she didn't got any coherent answer from the blond cat himself she concluded it must be because he is overwhelmed by so many unknown faces and what happened last night with yoongi and yanghi…..so she didn't force him and move on from the topic, although her own mind is clouded with lots of thoughts and she had a lots of figuring out to do herself. She decided cuddling with her fluffy cat for the rest of the day was the best thing to do and that's what they did.

The week passed really in the blink of an eye as yanghi and Y/n got busy with their overloading classes and work.
The three hybrids again started their time apart from their respective caretakers together with each other, which automatically made yoongi their substitute caretaker ( babysitter is more appropriate word).

Everything seemed almost normal if not for Jimin ditching their breakfasts and dinners together everyday with different excuses and this behaviour is quite suspicious since he was even more excited than the bunny himself on the prospect of the neighbours dining together.

Also yanghi and yoongi conditions have apparently gone back to zero. They avoid each other whenever they can….and this time it's not only yoongi who is keen on ignoring her it's an effort given from both the sides and giving excellent results as both of them haven't exchanged even a single word with each other since the party.

Also Taehyung is suffering internally since the revelation that his Y/n is more than his owner, not that he isn't happy that Y/n is his mate his love of the life (according to jin that's what mate is ) but it's the fact that he can't share this happiness with Y/n, his yoongi hyung even Jin suggested not to….not like he was going to after he himself witnessed what it did to his yoongi hyung and ever bubbly yanghi but he wish he could and then they can live forever together. He doesn't understand why it can't be so simple, why it has to be so complicated and this upsets him, And the fact he can't say  anything to his dear y/n why is he upset in the first place upsets him more, hence the result: he is constantly upset ever since the party

So, to sum it all up they might appear to be normal but they are not really, not normal and of course not happy

Running away from their problems was easy when they were truly busy during the whole week with their piled up work and assignments but once the weekend rolled up, y/n found out it's not so easy to ignore all the problems she had recently developed.

Like this moment right now. The atmosphere around here can only be termed as plain awkward as a very guilty looking y/n sits across a very troubled looking jimin and the two hybrids who have no idea what's wrong with their owners could also sense the tense atmosphere.

As it was officially the weekend and hence Jimin ran out of all his excuses to not attend their daily breakfast together, hence Jungkook managed to drag the shorter male along with him. The innocent bunny thought that dragging his hyung was a victory as the male had been being weird for the past few days and the bunny concluded it's because of the lack of delicious food in his system. But his assumption was proven wrong when his hyung as a result became more weird and this time along with Y/n. He is curious about what happened between these two.

Taehyung on the other hand, was more worried than curious. There is something in his gut feeling that is making him feel uncomfortable though he has no idea what it was but he is sure it's not a good feeling.

"Hyung …y/n…why are you being so weird?" The bunny pointedly looked from the jimin to y/n trying to look intimidating but ended up looking like a cute fluffy boba ball Munching on a carrot

"W-weird?...w-who is being weird?....we are totally normal r-right y/n ?"

"Huh!?...y-yeah tot-totally normal" the last word came barely as a whisper which resulted only in the bunny glaring at them with round cheeks fluffed out with the food he stuffed in.

Taehyung on the other hand was getting more distressed.

"Jiminie did you and y/n fight ??"

"No….no tae we didn't…everything is al-alright ….no problem at all…right y/n?"

"Is it really???..." She spoke in a low voice after staring at her precious cat's worried face,…the fluffy bunny's somewhat agitated look and the always cheerful smiling human's sad and awkward face…..

"Jimin…..let's give it some time, okay?...Give me some time….. let's…let's not be weird about this okay?"

"I-......yes…yes I am sorry…let's not be weird…it's not like I can't wait… I will…I always will it's just….it's just you know…….."

"I know….and I am sorry too" and as they smile sweetly at each other while two pairs of confused but content eyes stared at them with a smile of their own….they don't know what the two humans are talking about but they can understand that they made up.
And that's what matters the most right now.

__________________________
A/n:
again a non proofread chapter so make shure to inform me about any major (also minor) problems

R.A.N.T:
So this chapter was basically useless It was the last thing I had in my drafts so I just decided to dump it in here.

Also I feel like this whole thing is turning into a more like social gathering fic in place of a romantic(?) One , tbh I have no inspiration to write anymore.... Idk if it's a writer's block or I am just sick of this fic :( though I am really busy this days with my personal life but  somewhere I feel like I lost the intrest or say ...initiative to do anything for this fic

But i wanna finish this fic for the people who are reading it. So please bear with my irregularities and super late updates

Stay safe 💕

P.S:  BTS comeback announced on 10th June 2022 dude!🔥 Imma so exited for it!!!

Edited: it's been so long I miss them 😢