aftermath (part II)

The intensity of y/n’s hard gaze made poor Jimin almost scared for his dear life (almost because he is too happy to care about his life right now )

“S-so ..w-what happe-end was-” he looked at his cousin for help but hoseok weirdly seemed to be lost in thought eyes dull fixed on the somewhere, jimin figured he got betrayed and is alone in this battle,so he sighed and continued the story of how he sneaked soju for the party ( He didn't fail to mention his cousin's involvement though) and how that ended up in the hand of Taekook duo by the end of it Y/n was practically seething as she too now registered the faint smell of alcohol coming from the sweet slumbering baby in her arms

“Why was he crying” she turned to Hoseok, since the man was there with them when Taehyung started wailin, hoseok's eyes seemed to get clouded as he glanced at the now peaceful cat, fluffy red eyes resting easily now that he is in the arm of the person he trust the most

“He- …um..”

“Jungkook probably bit him again….he was doing that … I am sorry y/n, instead of trying to calm them down I panicked and ..” he sighed as he trailed off

“Wookie ....dwiden’t” the bunny protested from his place as he crawled towards his jimin hyung….he grabbed  the unsuspecting man's hand and chomped hard as if to prove his point

“Ow!” which didn't help his case at all but the bunny didn't seemed to care as his taetae hyung is now calm and not so distressed anymore he too now feels a lot more at ease, he yawned tired as he held the same hand he bit few seconds ago and placed himself beside his hyung curling on himself as he struggled to keep his eyes open.

“We shall talk about this tomorrow” Y/n once again sighed loudly “they need rest now”

“Let me help you carry him back home” Jimin pointed to the sleeping man. He began to move towards them but the bunny refuses to let go of his hyung while he still feels tired and dizzy

“It's okay jimin I can-”

“Let me help y/n-ah” Hoseok carried the sleeping cat hybrid piggy style as he got his approval from the said cat's owner, even though the cat whined in his sleep but he didn't wake up as they settled him gently into his bed.

The rest of their guests decided to go back home except for Hoseok, who decided to crash at his cousin’s.

Meanwhile y/n talked with Namjoon to make sure if it's health wise okay for the hybrids to drink alcohol at all
“Even though they are prone to be more sensitive than average humans, Drinking once won't harm them y/n , don't worry. Just make sure they drink a lots of water”

As they bid farewell both the concerned elder hybrids promising to visit the next day to check up on their maknaes while yanghi and Namjoon decided they should come ‘to help fix a proper punishment for the park and Jung cousins’

Once alone y/n finally sighed for what felt like the hundredth time that day. She cleaned up what she could, leaving the rest for the next day. As she headed  to Taehyung’s room she found the said cat wide awake staring at the door with big eyes as if he knew she was about to enter (he did).

“ So you are awake huh?.... Good let's get you something to eat” the fluffy sleepy cat just silently asked to be cuddled with both arms wide open.

“Aww, my mr. pretty wants cuddles…you have to finish this as much as you could for that , can you do that?” The boy just sniffed the glass offered to him as he began to chugged down the juice until it's finishing, he returned the empty glass back to the girl with big shiny eyes asking for praise, which he obviously did get.

“I am so sorry taehyungie I should have been more careful” she said as she sat beside the taller man reaching up to scratch at his fluffy blonde ears, he instantly seemed to melt into her by that as he lowered his head to tuck it into her neck arms hugging her at peace as he began purring.