plan

__________________💜_________________

Today's class was Tiring and I am really really exhausted as we drove to my apartment.

It's been two weeks since we adopted them. Tae have opened up a lot with me. He is actually a very notorious and whinny kid.

Unlike yoongi, he do not spent his whole time sleeping...... Rather prefers doing mischiefs.

As we reached to my apartment door, before I could use my key Tae opened the door grinning from ear to ear.... This is a thing he has been doing from last two weeks.

And like always even before yang can call for suga, he came out ready to go home. I smiled looking at yang giving her a knowing look... Soon they waved us goodbye and departed.

before I can even close the door behind them Tae jumped on his feet and hugged me. Making me chuckle

He was waiting for them to leave

"So..... What did you guys do today? "

"We did a lotta fun " He said as cute as always.

".. Okay so let me get fresh and then we can watch TV together" I said smiling as I began to move towards the washroom.

"Pet? " He asked the cutest way possible.

"Yes.yes I'll pet you then okay?? He nodded with a cute grin and I ruffled his wavy dark brown hair one last time before I went in to take bath.

As I came back after few mins I saw him laying in the couch tail swinging from side to side his fluffy blue sweater is slightly raised up to show a little bit of his hunny skin. He was watching the tv which is now showing the frozen, one of his favorite. As soon as he felt my presence he hopped off of the couch on his feet.
"Petting time!! " He chimmed. I can't help but laugh at his sudden gain of enthusiasm he is too hyper to be a cat I mused.

As soon as I sat on the couch he quickly laid on the couch and rested his head on my lap, soon started purring as I began to pet his blonde fluffy cat ears and dark brown hairs

"Tae"

"Hmm" He half answered half purred as I slightly began to scratch the base of his soft fluffy ear.

"Yang was saying... How about going to an amusement park tomorrow. ...... We don't have class tomorrow" I said and I felt him getting tense under me.

"W-what is azument pa-park" I can really sense the nervousness in his voice as he asked.

"It's amusement park Tae... And it's a place with a lots of fun, lots of rides , lots of people and-"

"I don't wa-wanna g-go pp-please" He cutted me off and of course refused the idea. He is still that same scardy cat from the first day after all.

Maybe I should not force him. But he have to learn to be able to communicate with others he can't always be this way afraid of everything and everyone.. So I tried nevertheless "but tae-ah you won't be alone there I, yanghi and yoongi oppa will be there... And we can have a lots of fun!! "

He didn't even though for once "no I'wont " He answered clearly. But I know how to get this cat agree with me.

'The time for the plan y/n'

"Okay then.. " I fake sighed dramatically with a sad face "I really wanted to go though.... But since you don't wanna go and would probably never be going , I can't also go there ever again... It's one of my favorite place you know...... " I sighed once again "okay I'll let yang know"

I got off of the couch with the saddest face I can muster and was about to go search for my phone" o-okay! "He said and I smirked to myself.

" What? ..... What okay Tae? "I asked pretending dumb, but I know that my plan worked.

" I-i'll go "he said as a pout slowly began to creep into his pink plump lips.

" Really!!.... How sweet of you my Kitty "I pinched his cheek resulting the pout to soon melt into a beautiful smile.

Except yanghi, yoongi oppa and Taehyung no one have ever seen me so cheese...

Yang was so surprised when she first saw me talking like this to Tae rather I was also surprised myself I don't know when I began to change my behavior towards him but I never noticed that it did until yang made me realize.

But what to do it's not my fault this cat of mine is too cute to resist.

____________________________________

A/N: I was thinking weather to include heat in this book or not..... Just to make it clear that here in my book the hybrids do not change forms they do not have any animal form or something.... Coz I think that's too much of a fantasy 😅😅..

But about the heat thing I am confused...
Should I
Or
Should I not
Include them??

BTW... Srry for late update.... Love you