I miss you

"World wide handsome "
"Kind eyes girl"

"You remember me ?" Y/n smiled as she approached him, his tail wagging happily just like the last time. He nodded in response.

" Do you perhaps know each other? "

"Not really,we kinda met once"

yang's eyes lit in recognition as y/n answered namjoon.

"Oh! I remember now aren't you the one with the mirror....."

"He was in the same shelter where we adopted tae and Yoon from" y/n informed the others as she watched an amused looking yanghi whose full attention is now on the dog hybrid.

"Oh I see. Let me officially introduce you two this is-"

"I am seokjin. Kim seokjin" the hybrid cut off his owner as he was literally sending puppy eyes towards y/n.

"I am y/n. And this is taehyung. Kim taehyung " she introduced herself and taehyung who has somehow managed to escape from the bunny to claim his position by y/n's side literally clinging to her.

"That's great!.....y/n meet him he is Jung hoseok my cousin and also Namjoon hyung's best friend" jimin introduced her to the man with whom yanghi had been chatting with earlier. The man offered her a really very bright smile and she couldn't help but reciprocate.

As the party rolled on the hybrids huddled together around the couch with a drowsy yoongi, a skittish taehyung and a very excited jungkook. Seokjin is somewhat head of the group and is in his hyung mode.

"Hyung, do you really know how to cook?"

" Yes. Namjoon can't cook to save his life, it's me who always cooks homemade food for him you know '' Jin chuckled as the amazed looking bunny. But he can also see that both the cat's attention are on him too.

" Cooking is not something impossible " the black cat shrugged as he pipped up.

" Yoongi hyung! You can cook too ??" The bunny made some kind of amazed sound as the black cat nodded in answer.

"But I never saw you cooking"
The bunny exclaimed as the blond cat joined him with a shy 'me too'.

" My last owner.....err...used to make me cook and all.....I don't do it anymore because I am too lazy to do it"

Even though the two youngest didn't pay much attention to the meaning behind the words as they kept looking amazed, the eldest one among them surely got the meaning behind it. It's no surprise that people are used to treat their hybrids as slaves ( if they want to earn a meal for the day that is )

"Though I learned to cook because of my previous owners..... after coming to Joon's I found out I like to cook for a hobby " the eldest gave a pointed look at the second eldest as if to convey his empathy towards whatever the hybrid had to face at earlier owners.

"Waa that's cool.... Jimin hyung can cook but not much. After we came here from Busan I had been missing eomma's cooking very much until I came to stay at y/n's"

"Oh?..... You stayed with y/n?...and you have an eomma too?" The eldest was a bit envious for both the reasons but no one had to know that.

"Jimin hyung's eomma is my eomma.....and yes when hyung had to visit Busan I stayed with y/n and Taehyungie hyung for like two and a half months ?.. I am not sure but she still brings us food everyday .....her cooking is delicious" the bunny clapped in delight as the blonde cat nodded vigorously in confirmation of the statement.

"H-how...how do y-you know her ?" The shy cat's voice brought their attention to him.

"Y/n?...." He nodded in affirmation at Jin's question.
" Oh ...... I saw her at the shelter.... To think about it, apparently we were at the same shelter but I never saw you there before. How come ?"

"We s-stayed in a different room there, when we came from daegu " taehyung trailer off uncertain looking at the older kitten for  guidance

"In the disabled candidate room" jin shivered at the black cat's cold voice.

He had been there once and he never wants to visit there again. He doesn't understand how these two did survive there......and that they got adopted from there is next to impossible.

Even though everyone called it a punishment room in the shelter for outsiders it's a place they never want to search their hybrids from.

Jin was brought back from his thoughts at a loud screech coming from the other side of the apartment where the humans are at.

Their attention went towards them as all of them heard two loud footsteps approaching them and a very disoriented looking Yang came to their view followed by a panicked looking Jimin chasing after her

"yoonie!!... " She squealed again as she tried to approach the alert looking cat who was quite shocked by the state of his drunk owner (his mate) but was held by jimin before she could get in his personal space "my pwretty kittty .....I miss wou sooo much ..." she slurred as she finally freed herself from jimin who gave a defeated sigh before rescuing the blond cat who was sat just beside the black cat hybrid.

Just as Taehyung slid away from his place the drunk girl immediately took his place and clunged herself to her hybrid like a koala bear hugging a bamboo tree.

"Swuga ..... you don't *hik* cuddle with m-me a-anymore.....always try to avoid me .....why! Why! Why!... Dwn't like it "she shook her head to convey her disapproval but when she didn't get any response looked up at yoongi who was on the verge of breaking down sobbing.

"I-it's becwase I am your m-mate wright ???...." A poorly stifled gasp was heard from a very alarmed looking Jin as the youngest two hybrids threw them a very confused look
"wut it m-makes me sad sad .....m-my Yoon ....my meow meow don't wa-want me anymwore" she grabbed his face with both her palm as she tilted her head with a sniffle "will everything.... will w-we...b-be normal if I accept to be y-your mate?...okii then! I accept-"

"Jimin I think it's better if we leave" the cat cut her off

"I don't think she can drive back home...it's better if you stay the night at mine....also Namjoon and hoseok are no better I think you four should go rest back at out apartment" Y/n who had been standing unnoticed for quite some time approached them as she took hold of a mumbling yang "Tae, why don't you take your hyung's and kook back home with you ....we will settle things here ....and then I'll come back ......in the meantime you can be their host right ??"

Y/n handed him the key when he nodded.

"Come on guys let me take you there" jimin started to lead them away but a certain black cat still had his moist eyes fixed on the girl in y/n's arms.

" It's okay . I'll take care of her " he nodded at y/n as he started following them out with a last glance at them.

" He hwtes mai " yanghi whined as y/n's heart broke for her friend.

She hopes things get better.

__________________________
A/n;
This chapter is the continuation of "kind eyed girl" and the chapter in the middle is Jin's life story. I hope that much is clear ....
Enjoy and make shure to tell me your opinion about the chapter💜

And for the last update about the poll I will end it on 17th Feb and by then whatever the ultimate answer will be I'll will continue likewise.

Stream stay alive!!
Follow jungkook on Spotify !!