Sports fest, Drama and long lost sibling?! Oh my!

Soon enough all the the students in class 1A meet up in their hero gear with each other and Aizawa just glares at all the boys who keep staring at Shinta. 'Why did i allow her to pick something so revealing' he thought to himself pinching the bridge of his nose. He then looked around and caught a glance of a certain hero in the very far back in the stands of the arena. 'Let's just hope she doesn't see him' he then thought as all the students gathered in front of the stage. "Alright so now we are going to do our one on one matches the screen behind me is going to show everyone there opponent for the first round. Once its your turn you will go out onto the field and battle the winner will be determined on the last one standing or once one of you gets knocked out of the ring" the pro here Midnight explained and the board lit up the pair ups were as follows:

Todoroki vs. Shinso

Midoriya vs. Kaminari

Kirishima vs. Shiozaki

Tokoyami vs. Aizawa

Yaoyorozu vs. Ashido

Uraraka vs. Hatsume

Tetsutetsu vs. Aoyama

Bakugo vs. Iida

Shinta gulped some seeing her two brothers had to fight one another but she kept to herself watching the match. Shinso seemed to not rush the fight this time that or Shoto remembered not to answer his questions. "Come on Todoroki aren't you getting tired yet?" Shinso asked him trying one more time. Shoto refused to give in and threw another large blast at Shinso. The whole time he was being sneaky slowly pushing Shinso to the edge of the arena. "Shoto Todoroki moves on to the next round!" Present Mic then shouts when Shinso realizes he backed right out of the arena and growled in frustration. Midoriya as well as Kirishima also moved on to the next round. Now it was Shinta and tokoyami, Aizawa looked over at the hero who has now seen the girl on the field and the look of rage and disgust fills his eyes and aizawa then loses sight of him as the match starts. Tokoyami sent Dark Shadow after Shinta almost immediately and she pushed off the ground to dodge his attack. Dark shadow kind of chuckled having fun with the fight so far not many can dodge him so quickly.

Shinta then tossed small blast of her blue flame at her opponent Endeavor was now standing on the sidelines near where the locker rooms are. Tokoyami was able to dodge all her attacks but the last one and as he got hit dark shadow managed to also land a hit on Shinta as well. That attack made her turn in just a way where she saw him...she saw her father and she froze for a second. Her opponent tried to use this to his advantage but when his attack hit her and sent her back Shinta caught herself just before getting knocked out and grinned almost like a villain "my turn" she said her anger and fear now rising this started to make aizawa nervous but he was told not to intervene. Before long Shinta started to lose control her wings began catching on fire but before it got too far she was able to knock her opponent out of the ring. "Shinta Aizawa moves on to the next round!" Was then announced and she smiled before gulping and headed to where Endeavor stood waiting for her, Aizawa's attention being grabbed by another student before he could even notice she was gone. Shoto noticed Shinta walking over towards his father and that she seemed scared but he didn't move. Shoto disliked his father and didn't want to be around him either.

Endeavor stood there far enough back now to be out of sight of those in the arena and Shinta approached him throwing a ball of her fire at him as soon as she was in range. This of course gets deflected and he slaps her with his own fire sending her flying deeper into the tunnel "well hello to you too sir" she mumbled under her breath, her anger was the only thing that made her seem brave. As she got closer to him that faded her wings dropped low and her head was down and she dropped to her knees in front of him. Endeavor got a kick out of how obedient she still was all these years later "you'd make a good pet for my real son" he chuckled "you do not belong here" he then growled at the young girl cowering before him.