Proving her worth

Not long after Shigaraki walked in the room "good your all here and on time. Tonight shinta your mission is going to be simple. You should have no problem with it. You're going to break our friend Compress out of the facility they have him imprisioned in" he said to her and her face paled she knew this was not going to be easy. "Oh and Dabi will only be escorting you there. You will be going in alone you are a hero now after all it should be an easy task for you. If you fail then I'll kill you" he said to her chuckling and she gulped dabi's hold on her waist tightening causing her to squeak "Need I remind you, you will not lay a hand on her again" dabi growled at Shigaraki who just ignored him "Get moving both of you!" He yelled at the two and kurogiri opened a portal for them. "This will take you close, Dabi you know where to go from there" he explained. Dabi nodded taking Shinta's hand the leash hanging relaxed from his wrist as he led her through the black and purple swirling portal. The portal brought them out in the woods by the prison. Once there Dabi pull the schematics out and explained where they think he is in he building. Previously they had already set up a way into the building using one of the old hallways that isn't used as much anymore. Shigaraki had decayed a back wall and done so enough to guide her close enough to there person she was supposed to break out. Dabi led her over to where the entrance was and watched her go in...alone. 'I can't believe this' he thought to himself but he knew not to disobey not if it meant Shigaraki would hurt her.

Once inside Shinta was able to get down to the level that Compress was on rather quickly which seemed surprising to her in a way almost like it was too easy. Compress's cell was in her sight and as she got closer she stopped when she saw that someone was standing right in front of the door to the cell guarding it personally. Then it was like a light bulb went off in her head and she found a notebook on a random desk before going down toward the room into sight of the guard "sorry sir I am doing a work study with hawks and he asked me to do a personal interview with compress here" she said cutely to the guy standing watch. Once again she used her feminine charms to make the guy a blubbering mess before she knocked him out getting the key from him. "Come on let's go. Shigaraki sent me, Dabi is waiting for us outside" she said to compress who she thinks grinned as she unlocked the door and they made there escape. Dabi on the outside was starting to get rather impatient she had been in there for close to an hr, typically that's not a good sign. Right as he was about to enter he was Shinta and Compress running out to him right as the alarm went off that a prisoner escaped. Shinta still felt like it was too easy but didn't want to question it. Dabi contact Kurogiri who opened a portal to bring them all back to the hideout, Compress was the first one through Dabi looked back at Shinta as they heard what sounded like someone coming towards them "Hurry up" he called to her and Shinta ran as fast as she could since she still couldn't use her wing just yet thanks to there boss.

Right as Shinta went to reach her hand out for Dabi's to go back home and she sees them. A pro hero coming towards them to investigate the alarm. Shinta did the only thing she could think that would work and shoved Dabi through the portal shouting through as well "CLOSE IT!" Was heard as dabi fell through the other side on his but and kurogiri quickly obliged. "The hell! She is still out there!" Dabi screamed at them "Just trust her. She must have a plan if she sent you back knowing it would upset you" Kurogiri said, Shigaraki just chuckled he was more impressed she managed to pull it off. Meanwhile Shinta quickly turned on the victim card before the other hero got to her completely. After some questioning which she was able to smoothly avoid the hero took the bait letting her leave. Shinta sighed then and continued to walk towards what she could remember of the hideouts location. Making sure she wasn't followed before she pulled out her phone luckily their boss was nice enough to drop a pin on the map in the group chat incase something like this happened. Once she knew which way she needed to go she began the walk back after informing the league that she got away fine and was on her way back. Shigaraki refused to let any of them go help her get back so Dabi just went off to his room to wait for her to return.