Graduation Time!!

In the morning shinta woke up to the smell of coffee...? 'Why does it smell like coffee?' Shinta thought peeking hear head out from under her blankets. First thing she saw was the time, she had overslept. After her panic shinta's eyes settled on the cup sitting on her desk with a small bowl of fruit. As she looked closer shinta also saw a small note.

~morning sis,

Aizawa said to let you rest a bit more he could tell you were tired as well. Here is something to eat and your coffee. Bakugo made your coffee, he kinda demanded too. See you at the graduation

Shoto~

Shinta smiled at the note and enjoying the food left for her while she got ready. As soon as she was dressed for the graduation Shinta went off to catch up with her class only to be stopped by her favorite person...Endeavor. "What do you want? They are going to find out all about you. The lies you have been telling all these years will be exposed" Shinta said surprised in her own courage even though it was short lived. "Girl don't think you can mock me. Let them investigate all they want; you will be the one who will pay not me" he growled going to step closer to her his fist balling up some "Go ahead, hit a student right in the middle of campus you coward" Shinta said to him backing away some. As Endeavor got closer to Shinta she started getting nervous. Before Shinta knew it she saw Shoto walking over toward them from the auditorium most likely to go make sure she was awake now. "Father leave her alone" Shoto said to him pulling Shinta past him "Shinta has every right to be here. You should be proud of her" Shoto said pulling his sister along. Shinta was shocked he stood up to her father like that and followed quickly behind him. "Oh by the way you look really nice" Shoto said to her as they took their seats.

Soon enough the graduation began things went smoothly until Shinta was called. Endeavor had thought up a plan, if he could show everyone she has no control then they would drop the investigation and kick her out. Well that's what he thought at least. As Shinta walked on stage Aizawa had already spotted Endeavor and activated his quirk on him. Shinta was able to go across with no issue endeavor realizing what Aizawa did just further pissed him off. The staff noticed something was up with Endeavor and made note of how he was acting adding it to the investigation. The rest of the graduation went on smoothly the staff figured out a plan to see if he really was the one trying to cause her harm. If her allegations are true than he would still try to go after her; Aizawa got Shinta and led her to a room and All might did the same with endeavor. When both staff members arrived with Shinta and Endeavor the two just glared at each other. As soon as they were in the room though Shinta's courage was gone when she saw the teachers leaving after saying "You two have some hostility between each other and need to work this out". The room the two were now in alone was one of the interrogation rooms. Both All Might and Aizawa stood on the other side of the glass watching to make sure he didn't hurt her.

As soon as the door shut to the room Shinta backed into a corner, she felt trapped at that moment. "What have you told them?! I told you to never speak your birth name!" He shouted at her. Shinta cowered closing her eyes waiting for him to try to hit her. When shinta closed her eyes however that switch clicked and she just grinned a sinister grin "Oh I'm sorry pops did I offend you? You forget you signed my birth certificate and I am the only one with it. Enji Todoroki" Shinta said Aizawa noticed the tone in her voice. He knew what had happened, she started to lose it and she snapped in this state Shinta is just as dangerous if not worse than her big brother. All might growled some hearing the exchange of words in the room "I've heard enough" he said before heading back into the room. "Hey guys, hope you were able to work some of those things out. Shinta your class mates are back at the dorms getting ready to head off for the summer" All might said as he burst into the room. Endeavor just growled annoyed that he was interrupted when he was about to discipline her. Shinta just grinned "Your lucky you asshole" she said walking out of the room endeavor went to grab her and all might caught his hand. "I think not. You know you are not allowed to touch students of this school in any form of violence" He said to him and dragged him off school grounds before going back to work on the investigation. Aizawa watched shinta he could tell she still wasn't back to normal "Look I don't normally condone you just leaving school grounds but, like this why don't you go ahead and hit the town. If you were to lose your temper on school grounds again we both know its not going to look good" he told her Shinta didn't respond just nodded to him and took off in flight.