Weighing Her Options

"Hey come sit with us. We aren't at school they don't need to know" Shoto said smiling at his sister. Shinta softly smiled in return and decided he was right, it couldn't hurt. "Shinta! Glad to see ya. Bakugo is on his way still he should be here soon" Kirishima said as she sat down with them and she chuckled at him seeing they had already ordered his drink for him as well. Shinta just kept thinking about the look of surprise when he sees her sitting there. Before too long Bakugo got there when he saw her it felt like time stood still, he was beyond happy to see her. Shinta looked up feeling a new set of eyes on her and she saw him and smiled "hey you" she said to him as he sat beside her. With out a single word he grabbed her gently and kissed her in front of all their friends not caring anymore if they knew. "Long time no see nerd" he said jokingly before grabbing his drink. Shinta just smiled and blushed seeing the expressions on their faces. "If you guys don't stop staring I'll kick all of our asses" Bakugo snapped and everyone went back to what they were doing. "So what have you been up to this past week?" Denki asked her like he was expecting some amazing story.

"Not much honestly. I've been cooped up inside, this is the first time I've been out of where I'm staying since I went on hiatus" she said knowing she had to keep the details secret. "But why did they do this all of a sudden?" Kirishima quickly asked. Shinta gave him a quick glare "I don't know. I was just told I had to do the hiatus, they didn't give me a lot of detail" she said trying to get them to drop it. "Well we miss you back at the dorms. This one here has been a bit pouty since you have been gone" Denki said pointing to bakugo who growled at him "Can it nerd!" He snapped and shinta just chuckled at the display. "Well only one more week. I can't wait to see everyone again" she said to them. The group hung out for a bit longer before they had to head back to the dorms. Shinta watched as all of her friends headed off back to the school before she began walking the other way. As she began walking back to hawks place she got a message from him. 'Hey, I won't be back home for a few days. I am helping out with an investigation' and she sighed after responding with an ok she headed in the building and up to Hawks place. Shinta decided she would try to help out some and cleaned up around the place for him. Finally later that night she began to get tired, she was laying in one of the lounge chairs he had on his balcony. Looking up at the stars above shinta began to drift off to sleep. Hawks was doing an investigation but it was more so his curiosity had been peaked after living with her for the past week. He wanted to know more about her past, the parts that no-one really knew. Little did he know he was not prepared for what he would find out.

As the night progressed things staid relatively calm for shinta. Eventually she went in and to her bed sometime during the night. Hakws was still awake at a hotel in an entirely different city, the city where Shinta was born. He was looking over his notes before he went off to sleep for the night. The next morning Shinta woke up to seeing a message from Shigaraki tell her to come to the hideout after school. Shinta chuckled at the thought of how surprised they are all gonna be when she shows up in the morning instead of the afternoon. She quickly got dressed before heading off to the LOV Hideout at least she could still do something. When shinta walked in she was surprised when she didn't see kurogiri at his post but twice was currently manning the bar. "Twice where's kurogiri?" She asked him "The heroes took him. They captured him during the attack recently" he explained and she looked down nodding. Shinta then decided she would just go surprise dabi since no-one else was out in the bar area. When shinta opened his door she saw him still asleep curled up to a pillow, she thought it was absolutely adorable. She went over to his bed and sat beside him as she ran her hand through his messy hair while he slept "Morning sleepy head" she said softly earning a groan from him as he started to kind of wake up.

Dabi opened his eyes some and saw shinta sitting there "Its still morning. Why are you here so early?" He asked in a sleepy voice. "The school saw me, I was suspended for two weeks with full radio silence to anyone at UA" she said to him. Due to him not being awake he was still confused "What do you mean saw you?" He asked her "They saw me during the attack, they saw me with you helping in the destruction" she said to him before getting up from his bed "Maybe I do belong here. They think something is wrong with me, that I'm going to snap. Maybe I should just stay here and not go back" she said to him as she went and sat on his desk her feet on the chair. Dabi was now fully awake after hearing her confession. "Don't talk like that, there is nothing wrong with you Shinta. I can't let you do that. Try to stick it out" he said to her knowing every time he had to try to talk her down from that ledge it was getting harder and harder to. "The school doesn't trust me, they think I'm dangerous though" she said trying to protest. That is when he got up coming over to her practically pining her to his desk. "Too bad, you deserve to be there. Now promise me you'll give it your all and stick it out" he said grinning at her with a devilish grin "I promise touya" she said softly her heart was racing due to her current predicament. "Good girl" he said before giving her a soft kiss on the lips before going to do his normal morning routine for the day leaving Shinta confused some but she smiled and just flopped onto his bed.